CatfishKev

Paleo Diet

I wouldn't trust me either. I been loosing a pound a day by eating less and drinking tea instead of soda and drinking more water. No need to cut back on Beer...............BOB!

i never said you can't drink beers. You can drink beers and get shredded af I promise. If you account for it in the rest of your diet

not trying to be a dick at all , but can you please explain this diet to me , I am so trying to lose some weight but everything I read says to get rid of the beers??

i never said you can't drink beers. You can drink beers and get shredded af I promise. If you account for it in the rest of your diet

not trying to be a dick at all , but can you please explain this diet to me , I am so trying to lose some weight but everything I read says to get rid of the beers??

its not a diet really. its just not eating too much overall, no foods are off limits. but you have to count your calories.

here some light reading for you in regards to alcohol while cutting.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html

• Like 1

its not a diet really. its just not eating too much overall, no foods are off limits. but you have to count your calories. Thanks bud I will check it out for sure.

Yea, the coors light isn't so light any more. I'll have to start buying the heavys and see if thats more exercise for my arm curls. ;)

So 16oz of rot gut whiskey straight on ice every night is good or bad? What is "moderate consumption?" Steaks and bacon and eggs are cool as long as I don't have toast? I'm confused?

yes, all of that.

meal 1: steak, bacon, eggs

meal 2: 6 shots lord calvert.

its not a diet really. its just not eating too much overall, no foods are off limits. but you have to count your calories.

Haha sweet article. Basically my diet. 280g of protein. 150g carb and 70g fat on an average day. Add 3 to 4oz of vodka to sleep and Im good to go.

• Like 1

Right on! That's about my diet now but in still fat man!

dang. Lower the dosages of steak eggs and bacon till you're losing weight or increase activity

• Like 1

Haha sweet article. Basically my diet. 280g of protein. 150g carb and 70g fat on an average day. Add 3 to 4oz of vodka to sleep and Im good to go.

That protein intake though.