MULEPACKHUNTER

Utv tire suggestions

I went with these. At 6psi they ride better than the maxxis bighorns. Not sure how they will last though.post-8438-0-65959000-1461785718_thumb.png

The fact that 95% of the riding we tend to do here in AZ is on hard packed dirt roads and trails, I'm going to opt for a tire that is less knobby and more of a hybrid. I think I will get a lot more life out of them. I really like the look of the Greenball Kanati Mongrel and am leaning in that direction for my Ranger.

http://www.kanatitires.com/products/utv-tires/mongrel/#.VyEXQ_krLy8

post-6408-0-46414700-1461786745.png

The fact that 95% of the riding we tend to do here in AZ is on hard packed dirt roads and trails, I'm going to opt for a tire that is less knobby and more of a hybrid. I think I will get a lot more life out of them. I really like the look of the Greenball Kanati Mongrel and am leaning in that direction for my Ranger.

attachicon.gifTire.png

I have a friend that just purchased a set of these. Now we just need to see who gets more milage.

attachicon.gifTire.png

I have kanati trail hog on my expedition... so far so good. still look brand new after 1 year

James

I run original Bighorns 26" on my Rhino. I got 3000+ miles on them now and should get about 4500 out of them. I will run nothing else.

I'm in there with you Arizona Griz. The original Bighorns is the best by far. I'm told they will no longer make the original and will be the Bighorn2 now. Iron City Polaris, in Pheonix had a sale on the originals, buy 3 get 1 free, and I put them on my 2007 EP 700 Ranger. I also ran them on my quad. They still may have some left. They weren't getting anymore in once they sold out. :)

TJ

STI Rocktane

Been using them this year. Mud, snow, rocks, sand. Been awesome. Ordered them from Rocky mountain Atv. Free shipping.

Mongrels are a very good tire but recently switched over to the Chicane RX. Same pattern as the Mongrel, just a little better sidewall.

I have a rhino 660 I need tires for. Looking for all terrain not too soft for Street. Any favorites?

The maxxis bighorn, in my opinion is to soft for the street or hard pack terrain.