Sign in to follow this  
Dieringer Outfitters

P&Y pending world record

That's an awesome Ram !!!Congratulations to Tony and Dieringer Outfitters.

These Guys are for real!!!

When I was a young man I killed my archery Lion with Sam and his Dad!

I would venture to say they are in the top 5% of all Arizona Outfitters.

What a great ram who cares if you advertise sounds like you guys are doing your homework

Very impressive. I've got a lot of respect for how you guys don't overdue all the hype about your success with all the Giants you've guided. Just a little celebration never hurt anyone. Wish others could follow suit. Congrats.

• Like 2

Very impressive. I've got a lot of respect for how you guys don't overdue all the hype about your success with all the Giants you've guided. Just a little celebration never hurt anyone. Wish others could follow suit. Congrats.

what he said infinity percent!

Thank you guys! Unfortunately I don't know the post rules for "ad/not an ad" and I just figured anyone that was interested or wanted to see some hunting pictures could look and everyone else could keep scrolling.

Hey Man nice Ram!...i met you at the bottom of the canyon in 2012 scouting trip!...i took one of the Rams you had on your website!...keep up the great work Amigo!... :D

post-8810-0-90665600-1467062796_thumb.jpg

Thanks!....if you have anymore pictures of him on your old files? i'd to have some to hang on the wall next to my mount!...you can even put a water mark on them it would be cool to me! :D

I have quite a few pictures and video clips of him but they're all from a bit of a distance. You're welcome to any of them if you want to send me an email address. I don't have a watermark, and I wouldn't put it on a picture I was giving you if I did. Thank you though.

post-12030-0-16438100-1469746051_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome pic! Blow that one up and frame it