bonecollector

It's too cold out

You meet some very interesting people in Yellowstone..... I was hiking in to heart lake one time and all of a sudden some dude playing the bagpipes comes out of the trees walking the other way.... Acted like I wasn't even there

• Like 2

Evidently, the buffalo calf has died.

veal

Frightening human ignorance.

Almost as stupid as the lady that called into the radio station doing a Public Service Announcement saying we needed to move the deer crossing signs because deer were crossing the wrong places where the signs were up.... -_-

Every year people from far away travel miles to commit suicide at the grand canyon. Yet nobody goes to Yellowstone to get eaten by a grizzly bear.. personally I would rather go hand to hand with a bear than go cliff diving.. off subject a little but hey!!

We are taking a road trip up there next week and I have been doing a little research for what to see while we are there. I came across a link to the top ten things not to do in Yellowstone. There are some stupid people out there. Nothing like watching a video of a guy with a stick in his hand getting chased around a field by a wolf to get you pumped for Yellowstone. Or a woman getting gored by a buffalo. Or another guy reaching out the window of his car and slapping a buffalo as it walks by.

It makes me laugh because they warn you to stay at least 25 feet away from the animals. If you get 25 feet away from a grizzly, buffalo or elk you are asking for it if you ask me. They can cover that ground before you blink an eye almost.

Dam, he looks tasty. Anyone got any steak seasoning??