Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Please Pray for Me and My Family

Still got ya in my prayers Heat. :)

TJ

• Like 1

I don't know how I missed this until now, but you will be in our prayers from here on. I know the feeling all too well as my mom is back fighting lung cancer a second time. Cancer sucks, tumors suck, but God is AWESOME!

• Like 1

Hi everybody,

I wanted to update you all with the latest from the doctor who I saw yesterday. He is more worried about digging around in there to do a biopsy than he is about what the lesion is doing, so for now we are just going to take a breather, check it again with an MRI in 3 months and go from there. This lesion is very small, and doesn't seem to be presenting many symptoms that the doctor is concerned about. I am not experiencing much discomfort so for now everything is fine. This is pretty much the best case scenario I could have asked for. Many thanks for all the prayers, support, and concern! You all helped me keep my spirits high throughout this ordeal and I can't thank you all enough. Please feel free to continue to pray but be sure to thank God for all the blessings we receive! Many prayers have been answered. Praise the Lord for that!

Nick

• Like 7

Best news I've had all month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy for you buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news and continuing to pray for you and your family!