Sign in to follow this  
10sec72

As muledeerarea33? asked for 10sec72

Well nothing to do with hunting or camping just plain ole fun. 1972 chevy truck street driven 707 BBC donavan 2 stages of the blue bottle best time 7.87 @ 178 post-8477-0-98896300-1464570211.jpgpost-8477-0-99849700-1464570271.jpgpost-8477-0-86718400-1464570260.jpgpost-8477-0-68167300-1464570240_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hunting site Newby, need to find yourself a gearhead sight. Just saying

Nice truck. People have multiple hobbies sometimes, and that's awesome. I love hunting and rock crawling. I am hunting more over the last few years because working on the crawler with 2 small kids isnt easy, so hunting has been more on the front burner.

The crawler is coming back to the front burner soon though as the 4 year old really wants to go. The best part is we can cruise the crawler while scouting and hunting.

• Like 1

That truck is sweet. Muledeer33 eats road kill crow...just saying.

Sweet Chibi.

My old Ford does wheelies too, every time my mother in law sits on the tailgate.

• Like 4

Pro rig bud! My dream truck, if I could afford the bills!! Do you run brackets?

No brackets was a heads up only truck

Nice truck. People have multiple hobbies sometimes, and that's awesome. I love hunting and rock crawling. I am hunting more over the last few years because working on the crawler with 2 small kids isnt easy, so hunting has been more on the front burner.

The crawler is coming back to the front burner soon though as the 4 year old really wants to go. The best part is we can cruise the crawler while scouting and hunting.

I agree with Hoss50 about the crawling we built a cherokee Xj so i had a hunting rig the chevy wasnt cutting it in Unit 10 :)