Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

WY - Whose in?

Adam did my dad ever call you. I haven't put in yet what unit you doing

Yes he did, thanks. I'm just buying a pp. I'm hoping to go next year.

I'll do the same lets make it happen, see you soon

I was going deer hunting in a great unit, but put it off till next year with still having to move the wife back here, and shortage of funds from all this moving and new job crap this year. Why couldn't my Parents been rich? Some of You spoiled bzterds out there don't know how good You have it..................BOB!

• Like 3

Not complaining ,I have hunted in 9 States over the years but the Guys that get a turkey Slam in 1 year ,You are the ones I'm talking about..........BOB!

• Like 1

Believe it or not I'm still undecided on what unit to apply for. Have until midnight with 6 pp. :)

TJ

Your inbox is full.

If you decide to keep those points and do a second choice hunt you are welcome to join us in unit 25. We will be shooting bucks and does galore in the second week of October. I know nothing about the unit so who knows, it could be a total bust but we are going to load up on tags and ammo and give it a run.

I hope you have some private land lined up

I don't. But there is some walk in access I know about. It might be a war zone, who knows or a total bust but we'll be hunting.

All year I planning on it. My brother who was going with me is being transferred to Denver and right now his house and moving his family will be around that time. What a let down. Next year it will happen!! I've done New Mexico I need to to hunt Wyoming in a bad way

Zekebe ,don't worry, it is easier than any hunt you ever been on. You actually get tired of judging them and then just shoot a mid 70's goat..................BOB!

• Like 2

Back to wyoming again this year, we were there for archery elk last year and both tagged out, now going back to chase some goats. Put in for area 6 with 8 as a second choice(0PP), it'll be my dad and my first time hunting antelope with a rifle (we did a guided archery hunt 10+yrs ago) and we're more than excited.

Wildwoody, I sent you a PM.

Believe it or not I'm still undecided on what unit to apply for. Have until midnight with 6 pp. :)

TJ

Your inbox is full.

If you decide to keep those points and do a second choice hunt you are welcome to join us in unit 25. We will be shooting bucks and does galore in the second week of October. I know nothing about the unit so who knows, it could be a total bust but we are going to load up on tags and ammo and give it a run.

I hope you have some private land lined up
I don't. But there is some walk in access I know about. It might be a war zone, who knows or a total bust but we'll be hunting.

25 is known for guides being corrupt and blocking access to walk in areas. Not a bad idea to line up a ranch to hunt. Might cost extra but you wont have near the madness of the small amounts of public land in 25