Pixman

Ever have this happen?

ShedhunterAZ had a way out! He purchased 5 camera boxes from me and the next year he changed cameras and needed new boxes but he never called me back. Had he ordered my boxes this thread would have never gotten this bad!!!!

lol

I've been out of town can you catch me up on this one...as near as I can tell someone got a butt pounding which was secretly(?) recorded by two game cameras. The butt pounder then stole one of the game cameras but the theft was caught by the second camera which has now gone missing along with the poundee.

i think the one that is going to take the butt pounding, or the "buttpoundee" is not affiliated with the so called "Butt Pounders" if that complicates anything even more for you.

• Like 1

entertainment bump

some pics from last year since I haven't been able to get out and set any this year...

• Like 2

Looks like that quad is on an approved road? People are so so so so lazy

• Like 3

Looks like that quad is on an approved road? People are so so so so lazy

might be the rancher...I was looking for the ranger I had drive by... about 1/3 mile from the road

James

• Like 1

Well since this thread still has life I will add a few more trail cam pix.

post-4217-0-14234500-1466606022_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-92085200-1466606036_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing those trail cam pics- pixman.

By the looks of the crown on that top bull he is got some girth to him. I would shoot him. A few more years and he will start to get that cool character to him. Fun to see the bulls this time of year!

Pix, is there a chance that bull in the cam pic is the same as in your avatar? I've seen animals that have a nasty side on their rack and it straightens out the next year. Either way, nice bull and another bump

• Like 1

Pix, is there a chance that bull in the cam pic is the same as in your avatar? I've seen animals that have a nasty side on their rack and it straightens out the next year. Either way, nice bull and another bump

Grey, no its def. not the same bull. The bull in my avatar is one I've been following for 6 years now and I know his antlers very well. He used to have 2 main beams on his right side but the last few years he just has one main beam. I haven't seen him this year yet and I'm wondering if he is still alive. I saw the bull in the cam pic last year as well so I know what he looks like.

Right on. Thanks for the insight. I used to have pics of a bull from an area i frequent that had 3-4 mainbeams per side. He had to have 14"+ bases, they almost touched like a bighorn, and points everywhere. Didn't have a typical frame at all, not sure how you would even score him but he was a really big bull with a TON of antler. Sure wish i could find him again

• Like 1

Right on. Thanks for the insight. I used to have pics of a bull from an area i frequent that had 3-4 mainbeams per side. He had to have 14"+ bases, they almost touched like a bighorn, and points everywhere. Didn't have a typical frame at all, not sure how you would even score him but he was a really big bull with a TON of antler. Sure wish i could find him again

Those are the best bulls in my opinion. I know many hunters who are looking for the perfect symmetrical racks but the ones that are non-typical are so unique I would much have one of those on my wall. Even if its a smaller one.

• Like 1