Pixman

Ever have this happen?

Bears my guest, have had many pics of the inside of a bears mouth..

Have you ever walked up to find your trail-cam like this and it wasn't from humans? I guess the elk didn't want to have their pics taken. It was left open for a couple of weeks and we had a good rain Friday night but my cam seemed to still be working. We moved it to a different tree hoping the elk wont destroy it again. I know it is my fault for not locking it up but I didn't think they could open it up with their mouths.

attachicon.gifCam destroyed.jpg

you could share some of your pics while we wait LOL!

James

• Like 2

Have you ever walked up to find your trail-cam like this and it wasn't from humans? I guess the elk didn't want to have their pics taken. It was left open for a couple of weeks and we had a good rain Friday night but my cam seemed to still be working. We moved it to a different tree hoping the elk wont destroy it again. I know it is my fault for not locking it up but I didn't think they could open it up with their mouths.

attachicon.gifCam destroyed.jpg

you could share some of your pics while we wait LOL!

James

Yup

I've had bears and elk turn my cameras. Glad mine where in metal lock boxes. The bear ran his claws down the lock box and made some nice scratches.

People fighting over those fricking Cameras again. Just go hunting..................BOB!

People fighting over those fricking Cameras again. Just go hunting..................BOB!

Nobody here is fighting. We're just waiting for this sh*t talking tough guy to come back and eat his words.

Well, i sure am disappointed. This thread had possibly an all time high potential and it's turning into a bust. Boo

• Like 1

I'm just playing. You guys know I allways give out crap about useing Cameras. its all in fun. If i had time I would probably do some too. a few more years in retirement perhaps. Have at it gentlemen.................BOB!

Well, i sure am disappointed. This thread had possibly an all time high potential and it's turning into a bust. Boo

Well they're going to have to delete it because I'm going to bump this thread till the end of time.

Come one shedhunteraz, post the pics and the story about how ground pounders stole your cam like you say they did. You called out BC777 and wouldn't let that die. Now Were all here waiting to hear your story, or are you lying about your camera?

• Like 2

Ok nothing great but here you go!

I found this interesting, Look at the date & time of the last two pics. I put the cam up and dumped the salt in the rain and about an hour and a half later a doe showed up!

post-4217-0-26029100-1465866521_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-86393800-1465866560_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-86448200-1465866592_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-37924200-1465866624_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-29560500-1465866665_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-70566600-1465866913_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-78350600-1465866953_thumb.jpg

Cool

Looks like a sweet spot!

Janes

C'mom Shedhunter. You tell Your story I will buy my first camera ever. Or is that the Southern Comfort saying that? .......BOB!

• Like 1

I figured I would keep the thread alive to see how it pans out.

This bull started slow but probably will turn into something good.

This was taken May 20th. quite a few bulls had grown much bigger.

IMG_20160520_145603863_zpshs6fok1g.jpg

This was June 4th, This last few weeks should show what he has become.

IMG_20160613_183651449_zpsjp5hz50s.jpg

IMG_20160613_183709768_zpssukesajj.jpg

IMG_20160613_183704348_zpswm93ecn9.jpg

• Like 6