Pixman

Ever have this happen?

I'm late to the party and confused... something about Shedhunteraz's team gave him a pounding on camera? Sorry dude you got the wrong audience.

• Like 2

Ttt, want to hear from shedhunter!

He will only come back to take jabs in completely unrelated threads I'm guessing. He tried to sound cool, backfired.

I bet this bull has very little growth left and it was June 2nd. Just because they have a month left to grow doesn't mean they will. Some start and finish earlier than others.

earliest I've seen a 6x6 in a while

IMG_20160614_183325208_zpsczasdtfh.jpg

• Like 4

Maybe the Groundpounders will hop back on and give some insight

thanks for sharing wht_mtnman, thats a shooter in my book.

Most of the pics I have the bulls are all pretty much done by mid June. I am sure there is a +/- for inches but I have never seen a noticeable difference in that time frame.

Maybe the Groundpounders will hop back on and give some insight

gonna be a government cover up conspiracy... hush money, rug sweep.....LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

James

Had one of my camera's that was not lock boxed, get smacked down.

post-8664-0-65262700-1466023736_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-12741800-1466023746_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-59119200-1466023754_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-32325600-1466023767_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-51972600-1466023776_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Going on a couple days now and we have not heard from Shedhunteraz. Again our contact information is 928-517-1337 and our email is azgp@live.com. Thanks again and we hope to see a resolution to these false accusations soon. In the words of Captain Woodrow F Call "I hate rude behavior in a man, I wont tolerate it"

• Like 5

ShedhunterAZ please call the AZ Ground Pounders Outfitters at 928-517-1337. I would like to get to the bottom of this false accusation immediately!

AZ Ground Pounders

So now you answer to Butt Pounders? Classy guide service. Stay above the fray.

• Like 1

ShedhunterAZ please call the AZ Ground Pounders Outfitters at 928-517-1337. I would like to get to the bottom of this false accusation immediately!

AZ Ground Pounders

So now you answer to Butt Pounders? Classy guide service. Stay above the fray.
I don't think they care much he called them butt pounders. It's the accusation without any proof and then deleting his comment and hiding like a girl they care about.
  • Like 2

We aren't really worried about the name calling just the attack on our character and reputation. If someone is going to make accusations on an internet forum they should be able to make a call or even email a response as to why they would be making an accusation without cause.

• Like 2

42 replies and almost 2200 views, I will see if I can keep this thread alive just a little longer, lol. Thanks shedhunteraz for my longest running topic ever.

• Like 2

ShedhunterAZ had a way out! He purchased 5 camera boxes from me and the next year he changed cameras and needed new boxes but he never called me back. Had he ordered my boxes this thread would have never gotten this bad!!!!

• Like 1