Elkhunter1

I am Tired!!!

Here we go with another bitch Fest!

As I was driving out of one of my hunting spots I found this!

A fire still hot, a busted up Circle K ice chest with ice still in it, Seagram's coolers, Fireball whiskey, pepper jack cheese and a bunch of other junk and they say it's us hunters that's destroying this country!

Well it's Mr "Keeper of the Game Preserve" to the rescue again, I used all of my available water to put the fire out, and cleaned up their mess. These freaking libtards have got to get there sh!# together!!!!!!!!

I clean up these messes out of the love for the Wildlife, public lands, Forest lands , and it's just plain the right thing to do but I'm getting tired of doing it!

post-5396-0-93973000-1466997523_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-89994000-1466997564_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-03081800-1466997648_thumb.jpg

I here ya. I always end up carrying other peoples trash back. Just the way it is. The more I deal with people, the more I like ratllesnakes.

• Like 3

I was camped off Schnebly Hill road and couple weekends ago and the camp site was an absolute disaster when we got there. 2 30 gallon garbage sacks later.... Our friends asked why I would cleans up someone else's trash and I just said, hunters get blamed for the mess and I couldn't just sit in camp and look at the garbage. It's very frustrating to see because you know the jerks that do this are teaching young kids to be jerks too. Bah!!!!

• Like 3

120 fires found left still hot by forest service memorial weekend.

120 fires found left still hot by forest service memorial weekend.

This is just plain astonishing, 120 fires still hot!! If this keeps up the Forest Service will be forced to implement an IQ test prior to admittance into any forest.

Nothing surprises me anymore on that.

The fools think that the garbage truck is going to roll by Monday morning and pick up the mess they leave behind , that fires will not spread with the slightest breeze .

Big thanks to you for stopping and preventing another possible fire from taking off. Not to mention picking up their garbage.

All we can do is be good stewards of our public lands.

• Like 2

The wife and I take a drive most nights, out of the 240 rd, when we are up at Munds Park to look for elk. When we first started dating I would get out every time I noticed some trash along the side of the road. Maybe stopping every quarter o mile or so. Now almost 8 years later we can barely drive down the road without stopping. I just don't get I was taught to respect God's Country and its like these idiots just want to come up here to trash it. The amount of bullshit roads they have created as well drives me nuts.

• Like 2

Total BS. I would tell I come across this all of the time. The hot fire is what bothers me in addition to the flicking piglets that leave their garbage. Something most folks are unaware of is we have had over 1000 fires in Arizona alone. Of those fires, over 900 were determined to be human caused. Those numbers are this year. These jerk wads are going to shut our forests if this crap continues. Too bad there are not more enforcement agents available to catch these folks. If was up to me I would fine every SOB caught at 10,000 a pop for garbage and another 10k for leaving the fire. Hit them in the wallet and maybe they will twice about this crap. Thanks to Elkhunter 1 and all CWT members who clean up after these idiots. I can't tell you how many times I have done the same to the point that I carry a roll of bags in my truck and my quad.

• Like 1

Wonder if the Game and Fish is starting to second guess that big Marketing campaign about getting everyone to enjoy the outdoors? Some of these "piglets" as used above, need to stay in there cage down in PHX.

• Like 2

Wonder if the Game and Fish is starting to second guess that big Marketing campaign about getting everyone to enjoy the outdoors? Some of these "piglets" as used above, need to stay in there cage down in PHX.

They should literally make camper have to take some sort of hazard recognition test before they can camp or something like that..Never once have I ever left a trash bag at my camp not even in my late teens early 20's party days. The trash was always loaded up and dumped in a dumpster at some random business dumpster in Camp Verde lol! The not properly putting out a fire gets me the most.

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

I am going to dove tail you on this.!!! Here's what get my goat.

The public complains about seeing a deer with an arrow I its head. As they want to see nature and enjoy it.They voice there concerns and immediately a change was implemented for the 1/4 mile structure zone by the department and essentially a witch hunt ensues for the shooter.

Well guess what I don't like to see trash in nature so why don't they attack this as aggressive as they did the deer with an arrow in it? It's the exact same thing!!!!!!!

We pay the bills but have no say how public rants and they get results.

They need to start banning people from the forests for this crap!!!!!! Asaaaaap!!!!!!

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

And not to have a remedy I will voluntarily assist them enforcing the banning of these idiots

• Like 1

We had visit on Sunday morning in our camp by FS. She was amazed to find us in our spot, said she didn't think she would see anyone that remote. She said the behavior in Unit 8 was good so far with regards to campfires.

• Like 1

Guys, I searched for anything that would assist in the identifying the perpetrators of this heinous crime against nature, but I was unsuccessful.