Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

Stolen Bows

Guest 300ultramag.

I like you maverick. please don't think otherwise. now casey on the other hand! he is a handful

Curtis, Then I came along when the Arizona Hunter Site collapsed................BOB!

Makes Ya allmost want to go buy something from them to help out. Any one need anything give em a try...............BOB!

• Like 1

Justice has been served!!! A huge THANK YOU to the Phoenix and Avondale PD for the arrest and conviction of the dirtbags that broke in Ross Outdoors.They are currently in a cell, no longer out on the street.

• Like 17

Justice has been served!!! A huge THANK YOU to the Phoenix and Avondale PD for the arrest and conviction of the dirtbags that broke in Ross Outdoors.They are currently in a cell, no longer out on the street.

This made my morning!

between our video footage and the pawn shop they walked into with our bows the same afternoon of the theft- SLAM DUNK..thats all I can talk about the case...

• Like 7

This is great news!!! Glad those thieves were caught. Let's hope they learned something from this and makes a change...here's to hoping and praying.