Sign in to follow this  
3Coues3

Card Update

I hope they hit the 8th but I don't want to turn on my notifications because I'm towing my boat back to Tennessee the 4th to pre fish for a week for the U.S Open bowfishing tournament Saturday the 9th. I'm sure with expenses to shoot the worlds largest bowfishing tournament my card will have way more hits than I anticipate. Debt and hunting/bowfishing go hand in hand! Good luck in the the draw. Hope I come home to a card hit for something for the fall.

• Like 1

CW-- What lake are yall fishing? I live in KY and just went bowfishing around LBL for the first time and had a blast!!!

I hope they hit the 8th but I don't want to turn on my notifications because I'm towing my boat back to Tennessee the 4th to pre fish for a week for the U.S Open bowfishing tournament Saturday the 9th. I'm sure with expenses to shoot the worlds largest bowfishing tournament my card will have way more hits than I anticipate. Debt and hunting/bowfishing go hand in hand! Good luck in the the draw. Hope I come home to a card hit for something for the fall.

CW-- What lake are yall fishing? I live in KY and just went bowfishing around LBL for the first time and had a blast!!!

duckhunter175 PM sent

Small world,,,, I am from KY and bow fished ky & Barkley lakes for carp and gar. First bow kill was in LBL. Now live innAZ. Have a safe trip back east.

If I draw a blank on deer here it will be a trip back home and a reunion with some big whitetail there

Nmhunter

The AZGFD web page has a progress report on current draw, says draw is broken down into 5 phases the bar shows application processing 20%, hopefully it means 20% of total draw is complete and not just 20% of the application processing.

• Like 1

Think cards got hit last year on July 10 or 11. regardless, should be hearing something soon

Glad I saw this, just updated my stuff

Think cards got hit last year on July 10 or 11. regardless, should be hearing something soon

They got hit the next morning at like 730.

the last 2 yrs I never received a email for card update, but the years before that I did wonder why??

• Like 1

The AZGFD web page has a progress report on current draw, says draw is broken down into 5 phases the bar shows application processing 20%, hopefully it means 20% of total draw is complete and not just 20% of the application processing.

Link?