Sign in to follow this  
elecshoc

Different take on trophy pics....

Very interesting! :lol:

The article I read said the photographer, a non hunter, came into this with an opened mind at least. Said he wanted to figure out why someone would want a mount in the room instead of just watching the animal in the wild and came to the conclusion that it paid homage to the animal and a memory of a tough hunt. I still think he is trying to portray the wealthy trophy hunters instead of the DIY hunter but he was hoping to find common ground between pro and anti-hunters. Seems to me like he is trying to fuel the anti hunters by having them dress up in fancy clothes.

a guy in a business suit standing next to what appears to be a young seal- that hunter set himself up.

The photoshop job on those is terrible. No gracias

nope. don't really know what else to say. i'm confused. that's retarded

• Like 4

I love it because it is sure to tick off the bunny huggers and gorilla fornicators

Maybe just maybe if it didn't look so fake, but even then I'd pry say no. Looks like a bunch of folks just taunting the other side "look at me, I'm sophiscacated and I hunt" the other side only hears "I'm rich and I murdered this animal for a photo op"

I think its weird and off as well. I think that's because its from the persective of a non if not anti hunter.

Because of this there's a visible lack of appreciation for the animals in most of the pics.