Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Declined credit cardS

Has anyone heard how many cards were declined this draw cycle just wondering how long it will take them to post the results

not sure but my brother was called for bad card cuz of BofA yesterday am.

It seems like you hear about a lot of BofA cards not going through!

I hope they can get through it quickly

Doesn't appear that they have had any hiccups yet

AZGFD needs new process to get auto updated account numbers without having to call declined people. But we know the Sept is not tech savvy to make it simpler and easier.

Because Bof A are anti hunters so I have read....

Would be very surprised if that was the case. Last Spring I got a call from Bank of America in regards to the charges from AZGFD due to the fact that I had gotten multiple charges from them at the same time so they thought I was getting fraudulent charges. But when I told them they were legitimate charges they let them go through and I never had an issue with the tags.

declined should be declined..or whats the purpose of having an update your cards date...if you use a paper app and are off 1 cent you are declined....seems like an unfair advantage for online users

• Like 4

declined should be declined..or whats the purpose of having an update your cards date...if you use a paper app and are off 1 cent you are declined....seems like an unfair advantage for online users

You can call it a perk for the online users.

For the deadline, it minimizes the amount of people they would have to call if people do update their cards.

• Like 1

You wouldn't think there would be that many, 11:59 was the cut off and they started hitting cards like 7 hours later,how many cards could have gone bad in that amount of time. Unless people just didn't bother to update because people know they will get a call regardless if they updated their card or not