Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Declined credit cardS

As hunters you would think that responsibility should have a factor in this. If a guy can't manage his finances them move on to the next person...

• Like 3

^just playing devils advocate, but If I lose my wallet I would lose a check as well and what if a female hunter looses her purse?

Some dudes have purses along with the bun in their hair.

• Like 4

As hunters you would think that responsibility should have a factor in this. If a guy can't manage his finances them move on to the next person...

I agree, and it's never happened. Doesn't stop me from being scared.

I still don't understand why you guys get soooooo impatient. The results have come out before their actual published date every year. Get over it. Sheesh.

I think they outta skim over all the public forums and take all the complainers tags away and give them to someone else. 😱 Regardless of funds available. How bout that????

• Like 4

This comes up every year, it's not going to change. They are right on track and everything is going smoothly with the draw that I know of. I bet the results will be out by next Friday and that gives the archery hunters a month to get it together.

Next thing you know we will be seeing CWT members protesting earlier than posted draw results in front of G and F blocking the entrance locked arm to arm with each other.

LMAO

#drawresultsmatter

• Like 3

I understand they come out before their deadline but what's wrong with finding ways to help us get them earlier? While I realize only bringing it up here isn't gonna do much it still can't hurt for guys to give opinions on how the draw could be run smoother. Arizona takes longer than nearly every other state to do their draw. Why is that?

^just playing devils advocate, but If I lose my wallet I would lose a check as well and what if a female hunter looses her purse?

Some dudes have purses along with the bun in their hair.
I work in Scottsdale. They all have purses, buns in there hair and play Pokémon

Draw results will come when they come out. Not to many people would give up a strip tag with a days notice, much less a months notice. I am still holding out hope that my credit card was declined and they will call me any minute.

I still don't understand why you guys get soooooo impatient. The results have come out before their actual published date every year. Get over it. Sheesh.

I think they outta skim over all the public forums and take all the complainers tags away and give them to someone else. 😱 Regardless of funds available. How bout that????

They have charged everyone's card so they know who was drawn and where, so it would be nice to find out.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Full fee up front solves it all. CO and NM do it, and moved to that system to solve similar sets of issues. If it's against current state law (I'm not sure it actually is), laws can be changed, even if it only applies to Game and Fish apps, and someone with Game and Fish should be pursuing that legislative change. It would actually save Game and Fish significant amounts of wasted money and time, since no one would have to be paid to sit and make those calls. If your card is declined, you fix it prior to the application deadline.

• Like 2

I wish they would make all draws to where you had to pay in full would eliminate most of the problems and save lots of time

• Like 2