Big Browns

I'm getting excited for Dove season!!!!

Where were these doves shot at in the last pic? By buckeye?

East Valley. We pick up all our shells...

• Like 2

Reason I ask is that it looks like my property and I don't allow dove/quail hunters without permission. It's a great spot but people leaving shells and trash ruined it for the rest.

You can tell by that by looking at couple feet of dirt and someones tailgate? lmfao

• Like 5

Looks like fun bigbrowns!! I had the pleasure of hunting with you last year on Mt boys elk hunt. And this year the LITTLE GANG BANGER!! Is licensed and ready to hunt. I think we need to hook up and watch the boys shoot and get you your elk meat I promised you..

Looks like fun bigbrowns!! I had the pleasure of hunting with you last year on Mt boys elk hunt. And this year the LITTLE GANG BANGER!! Is licensed and ready to hunt. I think we need to hook up and watch the boys shoot and get you your elk meat I promised you..

Give me a call

• Like 1

I may have a few opening to have private access to a dairy in Phoenix. There will be fee of $300 donation to a local school. Please PM me with interest.

Thanks, Mike

• Like 1

I bought into the Dairy lease last year. And will be doing so again this year. This was a typical day for Taylor and I, maybe 30 minutes of shooting, middle of the day. Mostly Eurasians, as that is what I target. We always pick up each of our empties, and I bet I picked up over 1000 empties from others last year. Disgraceful.

20150902_172842_zpsbokpqnpx.jpg

This was 3 guys, middle of the day, about an hour. Again, mostly Eurasians.

20150904_124941_zpso8hhkuyx.jpg

• Like 9

I am ready for some good old wing shooting. Anyone know where you can get into the Eurasians in Tucson? Soo ready for dove season

Anyone in Tucson have a old single shot 20ga they want to get rid of. Starting my 10 year old on his first dove hunt this year. Can't afford much.

Thanks

The Doves in Queen Creek have disappeared due to the recent storms. Very disappointing!!!!

• Like 1

I still see them around the area, I'm hoping the majority I saw last time will come back. I believe I found a spot where they actually perch before and after feeding. I just hope these dang storms don't ruin it.. haha

• Like 1

I started getting ready for the season tonight by loading 100 rounds of 28 gauge. I can't wait to start shooting!

post-1205-0-40151300-1470978188_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Adam's House, Adam's rules. He has animals all over the place, turkey here, huge trout over there, oh bear up there etc...

• Like 2