PelaPapas

New Camo???

My buddy and I were talking last night about his recent trip to San Diego. My buddy told me he was wearing a Kuiu cap on the beach when some guy came up to him talking about the camo and hunting. The guy mentioned to my buddy that he just recently sold all his kuiu gear for some new camo that released that was branched off from the Kuiu brand.

Anybody seen or know of this "new camo"? My buddy can't remember the name the guy told him.

I thought maybe he got the story backwards about Kuiu branching off from Sitka?

is it pnuma camo?

I'll ask him. Thanks for the input!

Kuiu appears to have been testing a new pattern. Might that be it? What I have read suggests they are phasing out Verde.

http://www.gohunt.com/read/news/kuiu-changing-camo-patterns

attachicon.gifKuiu.pngattachicon.gifKuiu.png

Wow thats a big change from the original verde! My buddy was trying to remember the name the guy told him. I was trying to find it last night online but didn't find anything. Thanks for the info. that verde 2.0 looks very interesting!

Maybe this - Killik Gear Men's Vital Pant

post-8822-0-16655600-1470421431_thumb.jpg

You can get some stuff from their outlet but the selection is pretty limited. Every year they have 1 or 2 sales with 25% off but stuff goes quick and it's only on in Stock items so if you don't get it quick you won't get the more popular stuff. If by chance you're a guide you can get a good discount. I'm part of the guide program and it's pretty substantial savings.

Not to get off subject, but I kinda like the new Badlands Approach. Just bought a monster fanny pack in it. I do think it's interesting how successful these high-end hunting clothes have gotten. A piece here and there is fun, but I can't imagine doing a whole outfit in it. To each their own.

• Like 1

Not to get off subject, but I kinda like the new Badlands Approach. Just bought a monster fanny pack in it. I do think it's interesting how successful these high-end hunting clothes have gotten. A piece here and there is fun, but I can't imagine doing a whole outfit in it. To each their own.

walmart, carhartt, and sportsmens warehouse kings desert shadow is where I'm at! Fat guys rip clothes going over fences, I can only sew so much
  • Like 1

There are so many brands of camo these days. Everyone and their brother are breaking off and forming a new company. I still prefer carharrt and a sitka shirt.

Much of my stuff is Kings Camo and the patterns are perfect but the material isn't suited for temps of 75 and above.

Much of my stuff is Kings Camo and the patterns are perfect but the material isn't suited for temps of 75 and above.

I wear my old kings t-shirts as undershirts. Our shop is 85-95 degrees inside in the summer. It wicks the monsoon sweat just fine.
  • Like 1

I wear my old kings t-shirts as undershirts. Our shop is 85-95 degrees inside in the summer. It wicks the monsoon sweat just fine.

Have you tried under armour shirts or the new carhardt force t-shirts?