PelaPapas

New Camo???

I hope Kuiu doesn't get rid of the Verde. I love that pattern. Works fantastic in all kinds of terrain too.

• Like 1

Much of my stuff is Kings Camo and the patterns are perfect but the material isn't suited for temps of 75 and above.

I wear my old kings t-shirts as undershirts. Our shop is 85-95 degrees inside in the summer. It wicks the monsoon sweat just fine.

Have you tried under armour shirts or the new carhardt force t-shirts?

I haven't, usually tractor supply or millers surplus is good priced for the regular carrhart stuff

Lots of interesting patterns/camos I've never seen. I showed my buddy and he still can't remember which one the guy told him it was :lol: . I think he just got the story mixed up somehow. Thanks to everyone who posted. Crazy to see how many "new" camos are out there!

Gear junkies and Kuiu bros. ..

Does everyone that owns something Kuiu also own something Yeti?

Here's hoping my Wranglers, T-shirt and Carhart keeps working the magic.

I'm paraphrasing but Frost once wrote "We dance in circles and suppose, the truth sits quietly and knows." He wasn't talking Camo, but it applies.

• Like 2

I have had amazing close up encounters while wearing Desert Shadow in the low country, and Mountain shadow in the high country. As cool as all these "high end" prints look, experience will keep me loyal to King's for a long time.

Gear junkies and Kuiu bros. ..

Does everyone that owns something Kuiu also own something Yeti?

Yeti owners own kuiu.

There are some good clothing companies. I like Carhartt for briars and cat claw for desert hunting. I like Kuhl for camping, hiking, hunting and fishing. Kuiu and First lite make good stuff and I have some from each. Mostly bought on the 25 to 30% sales.