Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

As a life long Cowboy hater, I predicted a month ago they lose in the first round. I got in an arguement in the Dallas airport 2 weeks ago waiting for My plane with Turd wearing cowboy gear. I told him same thing and he was pissed. Hey Cowgirls, SEEEE Ya! LOL. Remember even Jake Plummer won a Playoff game in Dallas as a Cardinal. If the Cardinals don't make it ,Any body but Dallas is ok with Me.............BOB!

As a life long Cowboy hater, I predicted a month ago they lose in the first round. I got in an arguement in the Dallas airport 2 weeks ago waiting for My plane with Turd wearing cowboy gear. I told him same thing and he was pissed. Hey Cowgirls, SEEEE Ya! LOL. Remember even Jake Plummer won a Playoff game in Dallas as a Cardinal. If the Cardinals don't make it ,Any body but Dallas is ok with Me.............BOB!

Ummmmm.....the cowboys had a bye in the first round. As a cardinal fan, you wouldn't understand. Lol

• Like 1

Cowboys defense, and expensive penalties, cost them that game. Cowboys came out playing flat in the first quarter.

Cowboys were getting away with some obvious holding on the WR's.. If the refs call that it wouldn't have been close.. I was right the Cowboys would be 1 and done! Good game though, Championship QB's seem to be the ones heading to Championship game.. Take not NFL! Its a QB driven league,

Ummmmm.....the cowboys had a bye in the first round. As a cardinal fan, you wouldn't understand. Lol

They are still "1 and done!" healthy roster , at home, 1st round bye.. Aaron Rodgers did the same thing to Cardinal fans last year at home in the playoffs Fitz and Palmer just made sure he didnt get that final shot!

1st rd or 2nd round choke is a choke still one and done.
  • Like 1

Someway somehow I have to think Tony Romo choked again in a playoff game. 😊😄😄

Brian

• Like 1

I keep getting the "our team did better than yours" line. (I'm a dolphins fan).

When I drop the " they both lost their first game in the playoffs so, no they really didn't" line, they look dumbfounded, or get pissed.

Bwas haha I LOVE seeing the cowboys lose.

Cowboys Allways overated. And I meant in there first Game they would be done. Hard for Cowgirl fan to understand much at all. Different type of people. To bad jerry won't build a new dome that holds 200,000 people. Then they could all watch them lose live. Hate Him the worst. Wonder what his excuse is today. ....SEEEEEE YA cowboy fan ,maybee next year..............BOB!

Haha....I know Cardinal fans are not talking crap about a team that has been to 8 Super Bowls and won 5

Since the Cubs won the World Series, The Tards are now at the top of the loser list.