Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

I believe Tom Brady is a great American. That being said, I'd like any other team to win, go dirty birds.

Unless he's just tired of the hits, I wouldn't look for Brady to retire if the Pat's lose.

I don't have anything against Brady. Just tired of seeing them in the Superbowl.

I dont like the head coach. He is a poor sportsman, and a sore loser.

• Like 1

Going for Atlanta because they're in the NFC. But wouldn't mind NE winning as well just to see the awkwardness of Goodell handing Brady the trophy. I just want a good game. No blowouts. Want it to be a 1-7 point win.

• Like 1

I don't have anything against Brady. Just tired of seeing them in the Superbowl.

Matty Ice is playing his best football. He looked like Tom Brady last night the way he was picking up the blitz and finding open WR's..It should be a good one.

• Like 1

Matty Ice is playing his best football. He looked like Tom Brady last night the way he was picking up the blitz and finding open WR's..It should be a good one.

Fortunately, Rodgers & Co looked flat, and the Falcon offense rolled right over the Packers D.

The Packers and Steelers teams were hit by the flu bug. I dont know if that had anything to do with the beating they took?

Fortunately, Rodgers & Co looked flat, and the Falcon offense rolled right over the Packers D.

The Packers and Steelers teams were hit by the flu bug. I dont know if that had anything to do with the beating they took?

They just werent good enough.. They were sending the house and blitzing like crazy to try and disrupt Matt Ryan but he kept finding guys open or his RB's wide open in the middle .. The Falcons offense is good enough to beat New England.. Should be a good one.

The Steelers were sleep deprived because of the douchebag that pulled the Hotel fire alarm in the middle of the night.

more like they Tomlin left them preparedness deprived

2zqyk9w.gif

The Steelers were sleep deprived because of the douchebag that pulled the Hotel fire alarm in the middle of the night.

more like they Tomlin left them preparedness deprived

2zqyk9w.gif

Quit slobbering over the Patriots. Lol

• Like 1