Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

I cant believe that I am hoping Brady wins.

I wish I was the NFL commish.....Ted Nugent would be playing halftime and Bob Costas would be dropped out of a helicopter for the coin flip. Heads or tails....everyone wins.

Lets see if we can't get that change made quick......that there is funny .....

Kinda puts the New England fans in a pickle.......do you root for your favorite QB or do you root for the liberal left???

Maybe there will be a brawl for halftime show??

You root for your team I hope..As soon as the whistle blows politics mean nothing. Win or go home nothing else matters.

Kinda puts the New England fans in a pickle.......do you root for your favorite QB or do you root for the liberal left???

Maybe there will be a brawl for halftime show??

You root for your team I hope..As soon as the whistle blows politics mean nothing. Win or go home nothing else matters.

win or lose football doesnt matter.

• Like 1

After gazing into my crystal ball I see it will be on February 5th. My prediction is I will rise early, get bait and head out into the Louisiana marsh in search of Redfish.

In the afternoon we will do a crawfish boil and bar-b-que, drink a few cases of beer and have lots of people over. The game will get turned on and a few people will actually watch part of it. If halftime is good it may stay on if not it may still stay on with the usual boo's and hisses.

I also predict two teams will play and one will win. If we are lucky we may actually have a camera man with a heart and pan to the cheerleaders more than just once or twice. Really, that's what football is really all about, CHEERLEADERS.

I would love me some redfish!! What part of LA you in?

Even though the Falcons have a high octane offense, so do the Patriots.

With the issues Brady has with the comish, and his Libtard detractors, I think Brady will play like a man possessed.

Patriots - 38

Falcons - 27

Over/under on how May pages this thread goes, and date it stops? Vegas should pick it up!!

I'm going for a CWT record. It sure beats 40 pages of a thread where people hurl insults at one another.

Besides, football season will be over in 4 days.

• Like 1