PseAZ

Anyone been watching the Olympics?

Usain Bolt is still ridiculously fast! That Jamaican gets off to a slow start and then finishes 1st place while looking back and smiling at the guys he just dusted..

if any is wondering he's catholic and fiscally conservative from what i read and im sure you saw this

Usain Bolt is still ridiculously fast! That Jamaican gets off to a slow start and then finishes 1st place while looking back and smiling at the guys he just dusted..

if any is wondering he's catholic and fiscally conservative from what i read and im sure you saw this

Dude probably is waiting till after racing to become a naturalized citizen.. Who would want to live in Jamacia when the beautiful United States is just a boat ride away.

Dude probably is waiting till after racing to become a naturalized citizen.. Who would want to live in Jamacia when the beautiful United States is just a boat ride away.

Exactly the first thing that came to my mind!!!

Exactly the first thing that came to my mind!!!

This you tube clip will come in handy during the naturalization process lol.

I think I'm in love with #19 from the women's serbian indoor volleyball team.

Pics????????

I think I'm in love with #19 from the women's serbian indoor volleyball team.

Pics????????

Back off my future wife, Brian!

the majority of the girls there are smoking hot it seems like.

Yup, bangin