Sign in to follow this  
ctfsh2003

Taxiderny thiefs caught in prescott

Unfortunately they will probably be released and be waiting trial for a year. My brother arrested a guy with 5 pounds of weed up there. The guy was out before his paperwork was done. Hope they get whats coming to them. If they are jailed up someone needs to spread a rumor they are child molesters and let the insiders take care of them. Save us some tax dollars. Just execute all of them in there. Problem solved.

Unfortunately they will probably be released and be waiting trial for a year. My brother arrested a guy with 5 pounds of weed up there. The guy was out before his paperwork was done. Hope they get whats coming to them. If they are jailed up someone needs to spread a rumor they are child molesters and let the insiders take care of them. Save us some tax dollars. Just execute all of them in there. Problem solved.

you're an idiot

• Like 1

you're an idiot

I'm thinking the accused are the idiots.

you're an idiot
Youre a democrat
  • Like 1

you're an idiot
I've been erroneously arrested twice, pretty happy I wasn't executed or accused of being a molester. However, I do belong in a basket of deplorables.
  • Like 3

Due to the abundance of unregulated halfway houses, the whole area if filled with losers like these two.

you're an idiot
The idiots are the ones that broke into the store. I agree give them what they deserve.