Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Who's Ready?

Is it already time I haven't even scouted yet

Time to make an escouting post! Just make sure you use the key phrases I'm not looking for your honey hole, just looking for a place to start! Also, something about work or kids or family not giving you time usually helps too!

I was going to hit you up bro, I got some questions

Time to make an escouting post! Just make sure you use the key phrases I'm not looking for your honey hole, just looking for a place to start! Also, something about work or kids or family not giving you time usually helps too!

I'm a road huntin' summabisch, but I'm out of the fat chick game. I don't know how much help I'll be.

• Like 1

Cjl210 they have 33 tags for the first hunt starting next weekend. I am trying to get sat. And Sunday off. But I have had absolutely no time to scout. It's my 10 year old boys first big game tag. Really sucks.

dang that's a bummer for your boys. I've never stepped foot in 33 so I can't offer any advise. I'm sure you'll enjoy any time you get to spend with them. Good luck

Cjl210 they have 33 tags for the first hunt starting next weekend. I am trying to get sat. And Sunday off. But I have had absolutely no time to scout. It's my 10 year old boys first big game tag. Really sucks.

I have hunted 33 a lot like every year. I have a 34a tag this year though but if I tag out opening day I would be willing to help out.
  • Like 1

Not even close to being ready, but that's not going to slow me down the least. Still need to make a trip down there to confirm access points/issues, but I know I won't have time to get back into where I want to be opening morning on a scouting trip. Will have tags for lion and bear as well, and I should be in prime real estate for all 3, so hopefully I get lucky with one of them. I'm honestly more concerned with a youths first deer hunt a few weeks after mine. Luckily it's much easier to access, I'm more familiar with the area and he's comfortable shooting a gun I already have a load worked up for.

Good luck to everyone with an AZ coues tag. I get to go too this year, but in NM in about 6 weeks.

Should be fun to see what the 6.5 does if I can get an opportunity. So far it has killed on every hunt - first was a 400 yard shot by my son on a muley - right through the heart. Then on my Antelope unit 9 hunt, again flawless.

Glass hard, and remember they don't usually move around much this time of year. It takes patience, and don't forget about that 12 O'clock stretch or moving from one side of the tree to the other as the sun changes angles at mid-day.

• Like 2

Looks like my job is gonna kill my season this year. 12 hour days 7 days a week. My boys will be thoroughly disappointed

I hunted 33 for almost 20 years. If you want some extra eyes or some different knowledge of the unit is can help you out on the weekend. If interested pm me

I'm a road huntin' summabisch, but I'm out of the fat chick game. I don't know how much help I'll be.

why do the chicks always have to be fat though

why do the chicks always have to be fat though

Because they need lovin' too.

I have that 35A tag Nov. 4th. Never stepped a foot in the unit. It was leftover tag. Any help excepted. I need it. I know a few Guy here Pm'ed me a while back, I will hit You up if You don't Mind.. A half crippled old 60 year old Guy mite need help....LOL.........BOB!

• Like 1