Cell4soul

Lightweight Build

Badger Thruster on a Sendero contour

Badger Thruster on a Rem Varmint contour

APA Micro Bastard on a #3 contour (you can get the Little Bastard for a Sendero contour)

Liking those brakes. I will take a look at the Terminator T1 as well. My barrel is a Sendero Light Contour.

Barrel arrived today. Second barrel is for a 6.5x284 build my buddy is doing. I am going to chamber for 7 SAUM. I'll be ordering the reamer and a Timney Calvin Elite Trigger after I get paid on Friday.

I still need to pick a muzzle brake. I think I am gonna go with a side ported brake so dirt doesn't fly up on prone shots. Any suggestions on a good side ported brake?

if you're going for weight i don't think you need a brake on the calibers listed. my 2 cents.

I am getting a little anxious for the build, so didn't wait til pay day to order the trigger and reamer. Just ordered the Timney Calvin Elite trigger. The reamer and go gauge will take about 6-8'weeks to arrive.

Timney Calvin Elite Trigger arrived at my buddy's house yesterday. I am just waiting for the reamer at this point. Kevin is going to ship the thumb hole stock back to me. I will try to lighten it up and see what kind of weight reduction I can achieve. I will decide whether or not I am purchasing a new stock after I see what weight I can achieve with the laminate thumb hole. If I do purchase a new stock, I will probably go with the B&C Alaskan which is in stock at Stockey's and only requires minor inletting.

The Manners EH-2 I just put on my 7RM weighs 1lb 9oz. (25oz). Just giving you another wrench to throw in the works of your decision making. Plus it is super sexy looking too. Just waiting until after Christmas to put some new lighter glass on it.

20161109_193642_zpsttwayot6.jpg

• Like 1

The Manners EH-2 I just put on my 7RM weighs 1lb 9oz. (25oz). Just giving you another wrench to throw in the works of your decision making. Plus it is super sexy looking too. Just waiting until after Christmas to put some new lighter glass on it.20161109_193642_zpsttwayot6.jpg

I love that stock! I may just go with my laminate thumbhole to start working up loads and put one of those on order. I am hoping to get the rifle back by the end of February. It all depends on when the reamer arrives.

I had speedygoss on here put 5 port slabbed muscle brake on my 300 win mag. Made it shoot like my 243. A smaller version might work well on this build.

The badgers look sweet too. We had a APA micro bastard installed on my buddies 3006 at the same time mine was done and it made a heck of a difference on his light 3006's recoil.

• Like 1

The Manners EH-2 I just put on my 7RM weighs 1lb 9oz. (25oz). Just giving you another wrench to throw in the works of your decision making. Plus it is super sexy looking too. Just waiting until after Christmas to put some new lighter glass on it.20161109_193642_zpsttwayot6.jpg

I love that stock! I may just go with my laminate thumbhole to start working up loads and put one of those on order. I am hoping to get the rifle back by the end of February. It all depends on when the reamer arrives.
I just became a dealer for manners. Feel free to pm me.
  • Like 1

I will definitely do that if I go that direction. The Manners can be inletted for a Remington Model 7 with a hinged floor plate, correct?

I will definitely do that if I go that direction. The Manners can be inletted for a Remington Model 7 with a hinged floor plate, correct?
i believe so. I can check on that. I'm a dealer for a couple stock companies. I'm gonna send you a pm.