Sign in to follow this  
Huntnfish

Should you get a tag if you can't read English?

Does this mean that none of us should participate in Sonoran whitetail hunts if we don't speak Spanish?

I'd like to see that

There is an epidemic in this country for sure. But for you haters please remember all the ones born here and processed legally that live here that you lump all in the same category as F'n Mexicans.I kinda take a lot offense to that as my wife and kids are American Mexican and proud of both heritages. We all work are asses off just like you and suck nothing off uncle Sam and both kids are in college on their own dime, so when you lump us all together with the law breakers it just shows your true colors...white only

I can't find where anyone posted F'n Mexicans.

Nope, me either. Quit fishing for drama. There's a huge diff between illegals and mex americans.

• Like 1

There is an epidemic in this country for sure. But for you haters please remember all the ones born here and processed legally that live here that you lump all in the same category as F'n Mexicans.I kinda take a lot offense to that as my wife and kids are American Mexican and proud of both heritages. We all work are asses off just like you and suck nothing off uncle Sam and both kids are in college on their own dime, so when you lump us all together with the law breakers it just shows your true colors...white only

Nope, me either. Quit fishing for drama. There's a huge diff between illegals and mex americans.

Exactly

What is the huge difference?? I've gone to school with people born here and illegals born in Mexico. Couldn't tell them apart other than one was born here other wasn't. What tells them apart? Enlighten me. No but they posted that he is illegal has a stolen SS, named Jose and collects government help. What if just what if he was a legal citizen (should be to have a a hunting license) didn't get help payed taxes and didn't have an ice cream cart.

• Like 1

What tells them apart? Enlighten me. No but they posted that he is illegal has a stolen SS, named Jose and collects government help.

What if just what if he was a legal citizen (should be to have a a hunting license) didn't get help payed taxes and didn't have an ice cream cart.

Read your own post because you just enlightened yourself. First sentence is DB illegal. Second sentence is mex amer. You couldn't have made it any clearer.....

On a side note it would be kinda cool if he brought the ice cream cart to camp. He'd probly make some good $. Just add some beers to the cart.

Guest oneshot

Not fishing...there a few racist pr!cks on this site but the majority are good folk. Just a fact no fish..

Not racist...

The only one lumping all the Hispanics together is also the offended one. And how quick to claim moral superiority while whipping out the ol racist card.

And just as a side note, no one in this country illegally has a right to bare weapons let alone hunt.

• Like 5

How do you know he doesnt speak english?

Apparently you didn't read the original post

I did. But how do we know he didnt say that when knowingly commiting a crime. Kind of like whe you catch a child red handed and all of a sudden they cant hear all that well

l know the feeling. heck my girlfriend came over in the trunk of a car when she was a baby. She has her citizenship and loves America. Got a few broken knuckles dealing with ignorant remarks about Mexicans. Probably get a few more. I get a kick out of the ones who dream of shootouts in border units. Then again I find country folk superior to city dwellers so maby I am guilty of classifying as well.
  • Like 2

l know the feeling. heck my girlfriend came over in the trunk of a car when she was a baby. She has her citizenship and loves America. Got a few broken knuckles dealing with ignorant remarks about Mexicans. Probably get a few more. I get a kick out of the ones who dream of shootouts in border units. Then again I find country folk superior to city dwellers so maby I am guilty of classifying as well.

why are you turning this into who is more superior than who? are you a bigot

It was more of a statement of how we are all guilty of casting judgement.

I am a guero.

Got a guy at work who does used cars, very broken English, also the guy that dumps our trash, extremely broken English!! Both have been here 30+ years and are legal. Neither has much contact with people that speak only English in their personal lives. Both call me sir when they don't have to, both go out of their way to help, clean and do their best. I assume they were raised with dignity, respect, and to be proud of who they are. They are really good people. Mexicans, American, or otherwise, they are good people. Now. In the car wash dept. the wet backs work. Citizens? I suppose they are? No respect, steal change from ashtrays, joy ride nice cars, constant rotation of new ones that work there. There is a difference in the two classes of people. Same as theres a difference in trailer trash whites and section 8 housing blacks. It's easy to lump them all together (I'm guilty)pst of the so called racists, bigots, and ignorant are actually none of the above, they just enjoy humor and some can't take a joke.

• Like 2