Sign in to follow this  
Guest wdenike

ATTENTION ADVERTISERS, AND ADMINISTRATORS

Guest wdenike

Edge's topic ( I GOT MY BALLET ) was the last draw for me. I have watched with disdain. A so called hunting site. Let a small amount of loud mouth liberals. ( As always ) and possibly administrators. DICTATE what should be discussed on the forum. Instead of growing a spine, and recognizing the importance of the upcoming election. Pertaining to. Yes hunting, trapping, our second amendment, and Supreme Court Judge appointments to up hold the constitution. Instead of shouting from the highest hill and using this forum to spill the beans. As to what is important. It has become blatantly obvious some don't give a chit, and would rather sensor what is important.

While watching others just go away from the site in silence. I have never been one to be like a whipped pup. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR AS MUD!!!! I WANT MY ACCOUNT ON HERE REMOVED. As I do not want advertisers thinking I agree with the B.S. that transpires on here. Oh, this won't last an hour by the way!! But I'm sure there are plenty feeling the same way, just not speaking up. The time for doing so here, and politically is running out.

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Man I missed that topic! Did it get deleted? Had to be a decent one if people are dropping out. Either way, Hellary is gonna be the death of us all.

Guest oneshot

Thread was sent to the basement...

The membership, of any group, controls content...

Leadership can censor content...

CWT Admins have walk a fine line between what they deem "appropriate" content and what is deleated/sent to the basement...

I, along with others, continue to post honors to Leo's/Military who have fallen, who realize they hold the line against those that work to destroy lives and the. American way... nothing to do with hunting or the outdoors, but if they were censored, the membership would drop faster then bill clinton's pants at an interns meet-and-greet...

But if I post about the threat of Islam, people lose their minds...

Any posts about elections are treated the same...

Both topics deal with the direction of American lives...

Edge's topic ( I GOT MY BALLET ) was the last draw for me. I have watched with disdain. A so called hunting site. Let a small amount of loud mouth liberals. ( As always ) and possibly administrators. DICTATE what should be discussed on the forum. Instead of growing a spine, and recognizing the importance of the upcoming election. Pertaining to. Yes hunting, trapping, our second amendment, and Supreme Court Judge appointments to up hold the constitution. Instead of shouting from the highest hill and using this forum to spill the beans. As to what is important. It has become blatantly obvious some don't give a chit, and would rather sensor what is important.

While watching others just go away from the site in silence. I have never been one to be like a whipped pup. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR AS MUD!!!! I WANT MY ACCOUNT ON HERE REMOVED. As I do not want advertisers thinking I agree with the B.S. that transpires on here. Oh, this won't last an hour by the way!! But I'm sure there are plenty feeling the same way, just not speaking up. The time for doing so here, and politically is running out.

Take care, Willie

Reconsider, buddy. Don't give up. It's a great hunting site but corrupt politics can end our hunting traditions, even our rights to self defense. Gun owners whether they hunt or not need to get their act together, NOW!

Now off to the Dungeon!

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

Admin created a special forum for political conversation. I think there are about 5 of us that participate. Go down to the forum, and join the party.

Hang-out with all you deplorables???...

It would be an honor...

Admin created a special forum for political conversation. I think there are about 5 of us that participate. Go down to the forum, and join the party.

Yes how do I get that password

Guest oneshot

Yes how do I get that password[/qu

Contact Amanda... you have to ask to be exposed to Topics that may make you crave a "safe-place"..."

My recollection of it is that they started cracking down on certain types of content, not because of the content, but because certain people started name calling and being rude and disrespectful to anyone who offered an opinion they didnt like.

If youve been censored by anyone, its been by the tiny wang crowd who's delicate little egos just cant accept a different perspective.

I own another forum. Amandas is 10x better than mine and I spend more time here than on my own. Shes managed to create an atmosphere that is truly helpful, caring and inspiring to many people. If someone wants to do a poutty faced two year old storm off then go ahead. Its your loss!

• Like 2

As I have said many times, this website wasn't created as a place to discuss politics. There are many forums specifically dedicated to political discussions. This one is for hunting and the outdoors. I originally asked people to refrain from political discussions but that seemed impossible for people to honor that request, so to help those who wanted political discussions I created a subforum for that. It's a private forum because when we tried having it open, then the political discussions kept getting out of hand and I was frequently called in to moderate those. That is not how I want to spend my time. So in order to give those few who enjoy the political discussions some freedom to do so, I created their own subforum. As with all topics, I try to move them to appropriate subforums when they aren't started in the correct forum. That holds true with the political topics. If I see one that is non-hunting related politics, I move it to the political subforum. It's not deleted and you are free to go there to continue the discussions. If it's hunting related politics we have a different subforum for that. As I have said over and over, I can't please everyone, and I have to go with what my vision of the site is. If you aren't happy here, feel free to find another site. My focus for my time and energy on this site is for hunting and outdoors related topics. If you want a political site, go create one. The only reason I created a political subforum on this site was out of respect for some longtime members who really enjoy political discussions. But I won't have it dominate this site or waste my time having to moderate it. There are many very important topics in this world that we don't discuss much here....this site isn't going to solve the world's problems, it's just a place to discuss your passion for hunting and the outdoors.

• Like 21

The password for the political subforum is Respect....anyone can go there and discuss politics. Hopefully you will handle such discussions in a way that is respectful and doesn't require moderation. I appreciate those that keep political posts to that subforum rather than forcing me to move them there.

• Like 1