Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Finally, The Holy Grail!

Sportsman's Warehouse in Mesa HAD a couple thousand. They still had a bunch of the large rifle. Might have some at the other Sportsmans stores.

I picked up a 1000 GM210's at Sportsmans last Friday. They didn't have any boxes, only 100pk so I bought all 10. I have not seen any GM215's though. They have tons of GM155.

Thanks for the tip rossislider. They were just putting the GM215Ms out in Flagstaff so was able to pick up some this afternoon. :-) I had not seen any in a couple of years.

I'm only a couple years into reloading. Are they really that different? I'd be loading them in my 257 Wby

I'm only a couple years into reloading. Are they really that different? I'd be loading them in my 257 Wby

Maybe, maybe not. I have not had any until now, but theoretically they are more consistent in discharge so you should hopefully get more consistent loads.

My 257 weatherby shoots sub-moa with winchester magnum primers. I would like to find some gm 215 for it and a 300 mag.

• Like 1

Good find! Terrible time to be away! I got hopeful and checked their website. No dice

Hopefully this is a sign of more production on the way and not a stash that was rat holed somewhere.

• Like 1