Mathews

WTB 7mm

post-8703-0-77035700-1477500935_thumb.jpgpost-8703-0-15668100-1477500994_thumb.jpg

Ive got a 280AI that was built as a project and only tested. It's a savage action that have been squared andbuilt w out the barrel nut so the barrel is timed in. $1200 for an all custom includes the Nightforce rail too.

I guess I have a 7mm STW thatwas a project as well and its on aaark V action.

I will sell my savage long range hunter 7mm mag to you for $600. Pm if interested.

• Like 1

SouthernXpress' rifle is the one I would go for. Why buy a factory rifle for $500 and drop $1000+ for a stock, trigger and barrel when you can buy a custom, PROVEN, tackdriver.

• Like 1

SouthernXpress' rifle is the one I would go for. Why buy a factory rifle for $500 and drop $1000+ for a stock, trigger and barrel when you can buy a custom, PROVEN, tackdriver.

Is it easy to get ammo for that gun?

Is it easy to get ammo for that gun?
http://www.nosler.com/280-ackley-improved/
  • Like 1

If that was in my price range, then no doubt lol