Lv2hnt

Hunts for Heroes: HELP NEEDED!!!

My bad --- empty now!!!

Hey Tom. It was good talking to you. I look forward to your email to let me know how I can be of service. I am more than happy to skip my post Thanksgiving Coues hunt in 36B for this cause.

Gerrit

• Like 2

I will offer up my ranch in Buckeye to let these hunters hunt dove when it opens back up. I have a ton of dove that can be shot. Easy access for older/disabled hunters. I will have my bird dogs available as retrievers as well. Let me know if this would help you or your organization out.

Kenny

• Like 9

I just got a text from --- Lv2hnt (Tom Wagner in Gilbert) He said that his computer is down and if anyone is trying to reach him to do it by text or phone call.

Thanks

Computer is back up and running at hyper-speed!

Most of our current tags have hunts set up for them --- mega thanks to those of you here on CWT who've gotten on board!

BUT, we still have need for help with 2 Unit 8 rifle bull tags (Nov. 25 - Dec. 1)!!! Note: this is the ONLY hunt not finalized at this time.

Two (2) vets (hunting separately) will be sharing camp at the same time. Past experience shows vets have bonded in a special way in a similar set-up. The actual dates the hunts will take place depends on dates the vets and helpers can fit it into their calendars.

If you're breathing, there is a spot for you to help out!

• Like 1

I sent a pm but would add that if you have any needs for fishing trips down here on the Havasu, Mohave or Mead I would be willing to do some trips for our vets.

• Like 1