Viper

Got it done Monday...all day!

Amazing buck Brad. You guys are some hard working folks and always kill some great deer!!!! Great story also! Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Awesome buck man! What size pack did you use to fill up with all the meat?

• Like 1

I used the Kuiu Icon Pro 3200. It hauled the weight awsome. I didn't think I was capable of hauling that much weight, but a good pack makes a huge difference. I know it is designed to pull the pack bag away from the frame and put the meat there, but I didn't have time to fool with it, so I put the game bags of meat in a garbage bag, inside the pack bag. Still got some blood leakage, but not too bad. The two bags of deboned meat weighed 43 lbs. With the cape/head....probably 50 lbs of deer. Add my 25 lb normal pack weight and 8.5 lb rifle...thats over 80 lbs. The Kuiu pack made it possible.

• Like 2

Amazing buck Brad. You guys are some hard working folks and always kill some great deer!!!! Great story also! Thanks for sharing

I used the Kuiu Icon Pro 3200. It hauled the weight awsome. I didn't think I was capable of hauling that much weight, but a good pack makes a huge difference. I know it is designed to pull the pack bag away from the frame and put the meat there, but I didn't have time to fool with it, so I put the game bags of meat in a garbage bag, inside the pack bag. Still got some blood leakage, but not too bad. The two bags of deboned meat weighed 43 lbs. With the cape/head....probably 50 lbs of deer. Add my 25 lb normal pack weight and 8.5 lb rifle...thats over 80 lbs. The Kuiu pack made it possible.

Awesome man! I've thought about trading my 5200 bag for a 3200. Just because I don't think my 5200 will get enough use like a 3200 would. Thanks for letting me know and congrats again on your buck!

Impressive! Congratulations.

I can relate to the brutal pack out, except yours sounds way rougher!

Jeff

What a killer buck with character for days! Very unique. Huge congratulations to you.

Congratulations on an awesome buck. :)

TJ

Always nice when you earn a good buck. Congratulations.