Sign in to follow this  
Lv2hnt

Asking a Christmas Favor ...

Is anyone traveling to/through Yuma on Interstate 8 (maybe on the way to San Diego) in the next week to 10 days? I've got a small Christmas package that needs to get to a hunting buddy that I just don't trust to USPS or the other major delivery companies. No, it's not a firearm :rolleyes:, but it does hold high sentimental value. He lives less than a mile off the interstate as you come into Yuma.

I live on the Chandler/Gilbert border --- can bring it to you.

Thanks in advance (I hope)!

Someone who's a known CWT member, yes. Item won't have value to anyone but my buddy ...

• Like 4

Agree on what Adam said.

Andrew

• Like 2

I had a member, no names (Big Browns) bring back a valuable item from San Diego for me, thanks again and I still owe you one.. anyway I totally get why you would want a member to take it back for you, great bunch of folks around here. I would do it if I was headed that way. Good luck ands all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Like 3

I had a member, no names (Big Browns) bring back a valuable item from San Diego for me, thanks again and I still owe you one.. anyway I totally get why you would want a member to take it back for you, great bunch of folks around here. I would do it if I was headed that way. Good luck ands all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

+1

I've hired 3 or 4 different guys off this site for various jobs and bought & sold with probably a dozen or so. Never met one that wasn't as good as their word. Pretty rare group of people congregated around this site.

I think I've got it worked out okay. Thx to everyone on CWT for being a great community!

• Like 1

CW members are not strangers, they are family!

But a few are like that Uncle you pray does not show up for Thanksgiving dinner. 😋

• Like 2

I will be driving out to Yuma on Christmas morning to surprise my parents. There and back just for a 2 hour personal visit. Best gift I can give myself since they are still alive.

Let me know if you still need help getting your package there, I would be glad to help. Shane 623-866-2262

• Like 4

Shane:

PM sent ...