520HUNT

Guide and Client wounded in Border Ambush

Sucks that our Government has ignored this issue so long, these individuals (criminals) feel they can come and go as they please.

Every illegal caught should be sentenced to pick up Border trash and take it back with them on the free trip south.

I can get behind this...

It's time to have over counter unlimmited toe tags for illegals.

Aren't you a hard core Christian? But you want to murder illegal immigrants?

Plenty of justice in the Bible Casey. Thanks for your awesome comment.

Now I haven't read the Bible, but I'm pretty sure Jesus is about being kind to other humans not killing them.

Thanks for YOUR awesome comment about killing humans. Are you a Hitler fan?

• Like 2

Now I haven't read the Bible, but I'm pretty sure Jesus is about being kind to other humans not killing them.

Thanks for YOUR awesome comment about killing humans. Are you a Hitler fan?

Its in the 10 commandments!

You guys are kinda funny and I do love the constant Christian attack that is way cool Casey. :)

Amanda from what I have read nobody has advocated violence yet merely stating until justice is returned to America we will continue to slip into victim status.

Before we know it we will be reading of a father and son hunting down south being murdered by cartel members. Its coming to a hunt spot near you soon! Anybody else notice the part of the story that started this that mentioned they were working with border patrol pertaining to trafficing? My teaching and common sense tells me that shooting a trailer up in hopes of murdering clients is a sort of warning not a kidnapping attempt. Uh derrrp.

Ok now think about how many hunters cost the cartel much dinero when they report. Its a simple math equation 2+2 = some hunters gonna start dying because of our gutless government policies

• Like 1

Not A Single Christian attack anywhere.

"Over the counter unlimited toe tags for illegal aliens", is murdering illegal aliens not advocating viloence?

If there was no allegation of violence, why did you edit your comment?

It's time to have over counter unlimmited toe tags for illegals.

Aren't you a hard core Christian? But you want to murder illegal immigrants?
Plenty of justice in the Bible Casey. Thanks for your awesome comment.

Wow!!!! Really Mike???

Armed people from another country crossing an international border and shooting at citizens of the other country.... is this not the very definition of an invasion? The fed needs to quit screwing around and let the military fight & win this war.

• Like 5

All border lines should be designated military property and treated as such. Come thru the right way or you pay the price. Quit trying to send people to Mars and put the money into border security.

• Like 1

@firstcoues, try reading it theres plenty about killing.

It was mentioned earlier too, but isn't there that little thing in the 10 commandments about thou shalt not kill? Maybe Im wrong on that.

Please educate me though, I have a bible in my truck. Please quote the verse where it says killing immigrants is ok. Tell me where it says that and I'll go read the passage.

By the way, this is a direct quote from a another member here, RE: this topic.

"The Bible says we should welcome and care for foreigners.....Not to mention thou shalt not murder.....He is not speaking as an example of Christ."

• Like 1