PseAZ

Got it done again.

Well done in the video. I'm impressed you were able to keep your cool and re-set the camera to capture your second shot. Very cool

Thanks man. Yea it was a rush. I finally got my big buck back home and hung up today as well. Here's a picture of him and a few of the other Couse if shot.

post-14436-0-51996700-1484640119_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Great job brother..keep it up.

• Like 1

Shot him with the new PSE Evolve 31. By far the best hunting bow I've ever shot and owned. I love that thing.

Hoping to get my other 2 bucks up there soon. It sucks im done again so early, im even thinking of jumping to the dark side and putting in for a rifle Mulie hunt in New Mexico. Never been rifle hunting so should be fun. My wife and I have a pig tag In February, hoping to get her new rifle and scope in before the hunt. Gotta keep me out in the woods or I start spending money on the truck.

Thanks man. I really hope I can score a elk tag or out of state tag. I need to quit tagging out in January.

Great buck!!

Thanks man. Ive got 5 now with a bow. Thinking a big mulie or a toad couse for next year. wanto break that 105-110 mark.