PseAZ

Got it done again.

Thanks guy, here's another photo of him. I finally got my camera cord going to try and get it uploaded ad edited real quick and ill try and post it up. post-14436-0-02769500-1484279412_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

No problem. Glad ya liked it. And thank you

Thanks guys. Glad ya liked the video. And thanks again. I'm pretty happy with him. I'm hoping to pick up my 2016 buck today. I'll have to put up some pictures once were back home.

Watching him spin around and face whatever stuck him in the side proves he was probably a bada$$. Good video not many ppl with video of themselves shooting a coues buck with a bow.

• Like 2

Yea it was pretty cool watching him spin around looking for the fight. I still cant believe I was able 2 shoot him again. I'm shooting rockets and the 2nd arrow I pulled out the rubber band broke. I had to place it on the chair and knock up the 3rd arrow and was still able to get a shot. Still have it running through my head. What a awesome hunt and experience it truly was. I'm grateful to get it all on camera and that I was able to share it with everyone.