DesertBull

RTIC coolers

Coolers just arrived. Fit and finish look good so far. Lid on the 45qt does not stay open but the lid on the 20qt does. Is this standard?

i read in the reviews the lid didnt stay up

edit: i just checked the 45 that i got and the lid stays up just fine.

Both 65s I bought the lids stay up

"Flexed" it back a bit and it seems to stay up now.

Is the deal still available? Is there a codeor somethin? Glanced thru the site in a hurry and didn't see anything

No code. Just on the site. I didn't see the sale price until after I hit the buy button. Got mine today.

Is the deal still available? Is there a codeor somethin? Glanced thru the site in a hurry and didn't see anything

No code. Just on the site. I didn't see the sale price until after I hit the buy button. Got mine today.
Thx. Ill try that

Someone I know bought his through Amazon for the same sale price. You might check their availability.

• Like 1

65s are out everywhere. Might be worth calling RTIC directly and see if you can backorder one. Mine just arrived yesterday. For $140 you can't beat it!

Edit: just chatted with them. They are only running the current deal with the inventory they have. So once they are sold out. It's over. Sorry guys.

• Like 1

I'm guessing they are liquidating inventory due to patent infringement with Yeti, at least that's what i heard. they will probably release coolers with a slightly different design once these are all sold. only reason i can think of for getting rid of 100% of their inventory

Someone I know bought his through Amazon for the same sale price. You might check their availability.

I just looked at amazon and the price is the same.

I bought mine on Amazon because the price was the same, free shipping and I get 5% cash back. No brainer. Amazon still has the 65's.

• Like 1

I bought mine on Amazon because the price was the same, free shipping and I get 5% cash back. No brainer. Amazon still has the 65's.

Link? Shows up unavailable anywhere I look...

Link? Shows up unavailable anywhere I look...

RTIC Cooler (RTIC 45 Tan) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1OJO3B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_RwKKybH11Z5TH

I posted the link from the 65 page and it reverted to the 45qt link. Refreshed the page and it shows unavailable.

all places are out of RTIC 65.