lancetkenyon

Official "Target Fun Shoot" Thread

Yes I do

But you have to make that adjustment not just think about it.

I blew it bad but I will learn from my mistakes

• Like 1

We shot this morning too. It was crazy windy again. But shot OK. Not my best, but OK in the wind. Of course, after we shot our targets, the wind quit an hour later.

I got mine shot today. Not that great, but I was/am working on sighting in and load development. Maybe next round I will do better.

Are we sending these back to you to score lance, or how are we scoring?

Harley

Whent out yesterday 1st two shots where ok. After that blew it wind didn't help either. Best part my wife had fun and said she wants to go shooting every month.

• Like 2

Here is mine. I am not 100% sure how to score it.

post-592-0-39454200-1486332340_thumb.jpg

Remember, everyone who sends in their targets to me get entered into a drawing. I will go buy a gift card of their choice to Cabela's, Bass Pro, or Sportsman's Warehouse. You don't have to get the best score to win. 5 points might beat 194 points.

I will give points for the highest point ring you hit on the multiple ring targets.

Also, looking at those targets, I see every shot taken as dead animals, even on a Prairie dog!

post-13701-0-92366800-1486406799.jpgI shot mine on saturday and it was a busy day at the range. I should have remembered to adjust before cold bore instead I just thought I did and put it 1.7 high on the target. Here is the picture and I hope the next one turns out better for me good luck to all.

When we were out Sunday, I had one guy to the right bouncing pistol bullets through our targets, and then a guy on my left start shooting at our targets because he didn't put his own targets up. I was ready to punch someone after that. Luckily, the dummy shooting intentionally picked a different target we had up while checking zero on my 7RM. But both Taylor and I caught an obvious elongated large hole bounce through our targets.