Sign in to follow this  
300RUM

Pointguard problems

My port hole says that I have no points and have never applied for anything. LOL

Also, your problem might be because you are trying to go in through your port hole instead of the portal. :blink: :o

Sorry man, I couldn't help myself. :D ;)

I was reading and posting this while on a conference call while I was talking, I just couldn't put my finger on what was wrong with port hole, yet I spelled it correctly.

Nice catch!

Try signing into the portal first, then going into draw system. Also, don't wait till the last minute for it to crash and you are out of luck.

G&F will F@&$ it up somehow and extend the deadline as usual

Wanna bet? I'll throw a benji down.

• Like 2

Too late, web site already screwed up. Bought new license to apply, but when you go to the "print license" page it says "web site not found". I called, and they told me they have been having this problem with the website for last couple days.

Luckily it sent me a receipt for the license, but not the license number. They just called me back and said they are working on it.

I have two last minute clients that are having the same problem. They chose to purchase a license with their elk application, but cannot get the license even though the web site charged them for the license. The web portal sends them to a page that says Page No Longer Available. They are on phone now trying to get it figured it.

• Like 1

I have two last minute clients that are having the same problem. They chose to purchase a license with their elk application, but cannot get the license even though the web site charged them for the license. The web portal sends them to a page that says Page No Longer Available. They are on phone now trying to get it figured it.

Is GnF awake and working?

I'm not normally a G&F hater, but their online system is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

They had a special helpline open up until the deadline last night.

Too late, web site already screwed up. Bought new license to apply, but when you go to the "print license" page it says "web site not found". I called, and they told me they have been having this problem with the website for last couple days.

Luckily it sent me a receipt for the license, but not the license number. They just called me back and said they are working on it.

This screwed me up last night when applying for someone. Bought new license during the application process and couldnt print it out or even get the number. Was only able to get an application in for antelope and not for elk cause I had no license number for the applicant.

They had a special helpline open up until the deadline last night.

Wish I would have known that. O'well my fault for waiting till last night.

This screwed me up last night when applying for someone. Bought new license during the application process and couldnt print it out or even get the number. Was only able to get an application in for antelope and not for elk cause I had no license number for the applicant.
If you had just went to apply for elk it automatically uploads the new license number you just purchased in the license field.