Sign in to follow this  
300RUM

Pointguard problems

The portal would let my partner purchase pointguard but not me. Apparently, I have been discriminated against by a computer. I called AZGFD and the technology department suggested entering the application without pointguard for myself. Then log back on to review the application on file and purchase pointguard. That solution worked for me. Just thought this might save someone a drive to a AZGFD office or getting stuck on hold.

• Like 1

Everyone I've heard it happening to is because the email for their portal and the email they have in the draw system isn't the same. But yes like you did you can always go in afterward and purchase it. It takes a while for the newest app to appear in your history though so don't want to long

I have had the same issues. I called and they told me to wait for the system to update after applying, usually 3-4 days and then try again. It worked for me. I have been able to purchase point guard for everyone on my applications but it took awhile to get it done.

Had an issue as well, but synced the emails and it ended up working. Took less than 5 minutes to update by going into the individual portal.

Spent 30 minutes on the phone today with their I / T guys. They have an unresolved bug using a Mac and Safari. Try again on Monday they said.

IMAGINE THAT!

how do you set up portal accounts for differant family members that all have the same email? When I tried to enter a family memeber they wouldn't allow it , saying that email was already used???

how do you set up portal accounts for differant family members that all have the same email? When I tried to enter a family memeber they wouldn't allow it , saying that email was already used???

Each member must have their own email.

Brian

• Like 2

It still doesn't work. How do you go in after and buy it?

Go to the portal and then click the hunt/draw info tab. That pulls up their apps from the past 5 years. Click on get point guard on this year's pending app.

• Like 1

Try signing into the portal first, then going into draw system. Also, don't wait till the last minute for it to crash and you are out of luck.

Try signing into the portal first, then going into draw system. Also, don't wait till the last minute for it to crash and you are out of luck.

G&F will F@&$ it up somehow and extend the deadline as usual

My port hole says that I have no points and have never applied for anything. LOL

Also, your problem might be because you are trying to go in through your port hole instead of the portal. :blink: :o

Sorry man, I couldn't help myself. :D ;)

• Like 5