biglakejake

hey Amanda this is a crock of shoot...

Studies show that people who swear more tend to be more honest..

There are also studies pointing to swearing decreasing the amount of felt pain immediately after injury.

There are also studies pointing to swearing decreasing the amount of felt pain immediately after injury.

I'll have to google that one.

It was a funny movie. Sorry if I taught any of your kids the F word.
  • Like 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm gonna tell on you!

After I come out of my cry room.......

I've worked with a guy almost 17 years and he won't even say heck or dang. All the power to him, but he doesn't give me any issues when I cuss like a sailor. To each their own. I did my best with my kids. One swears like me(the girl) and the boy doesnt cuss at all. Go figure...we are who we are and kids or snowflakes or thumpers know how to handle it and deal with it. Those that can't........deal with it as well.......

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_1589.JPG

Exactly what I wanted my kid to find on a hunting website.......lots of other places to go find that junk and while I may be from Snowflake a snowflake I ain't!

It really doesn't take much to respect what Amanda wants this site to be.......just sayin

• Like 2

No you don't have to be a potty mouth, but if you're a snowflake and are going melt if you hear swear words maybe try knitting or hackysack.

It's just polite for any family that is on the site, which I think is what we want, family involved and engaged. I might let a word fly at work, but not at in front of my kids. That does not make me a snowflake, just being respectful.
Not gonna find much respect with this group boss I have been trying for years. These boys just too hardcore to have respect for you, i, our families or even themselves for that matter. Be glad you know how to raise your kids and that they wont end up like 1 of these others.

RESPECT is something many people think you must earn rather than it being something you should give freely.

To call someone a snowflake because they don't cuss and swear and cuss at their kids and their wife and post the f bomb on public/family hunt forums is, well it's stupid and I guess shows how you yourselves were raised. Unfortunate to have had a rough upbringing and unfortunate to know the cycle continues in your households.

I was recently lectured for pointing out a scanner so that nobody falls for his scam. I have been lectured for pointing out a guy who is breaking Vortex policy and hurting our sponsors. Yet guys come in here and drop f bombs and don't get lectured, guys in taxidermy area have posts for doing work without a license and even have prices yet they don't get in trouble and Amanda does not remove their posts. Shoot I asked about being a sponsor and got no reply I guess because I'm too Christian/controversial. Guys on here wanna stand up for illegals hauling dope over border while some of us just wanna be able to take our kids hunting without threat of being shot. I brought up very scary situation where dozens of children were almost hurt at Pioneer village filed trip and was called a snowflake I guess because children are supposed to nearly lose life while growing up to toughen them up. ??

So honestly if Amanda don't care what is posted that is actually wrong and if people like Casey can get her to come yell at me for doing what is right then this probably is wrong forum to hang out in. I like to stop back buy when I have coin in pocket cuz always nice buying fun toys but rather discouraging to see people be so disrespectful to others and the sport.

No you don't have to be a potty mouth, but if you're a snowflake and are going melt if you hear swear words maybe try knitting or hackysack.

It's just polite for any family that is on the site, which I think is what we want, family involved and engaged. I might let a word fly at work, but not at in front of my kids. That does not make me a snowflake, just being respectful.
Not gonna find much respect with this group boss I have been trying for years. These boys just too hardcore to have respect for you, i, our families or even themselves for that matter. Be glad you know how to raise your kids and that they wont end up like 1 of these others.

RESPECT is something many people think you must earn rather than it being something you should give freely.

To call someone a snowflake because they don't cuss and swear and cuss at their kids and their wife and post the f bomb on public/family hunt forums is, well it's stupid and I guess shows how you yourselves were raised. Unfortunate to have had a rough upbringing and unfortunate to know the cycle continues in your households.

I was recently lectured for pointing out a scanner so that nobody falls for his scam. I have been lectured for pointing out a guy who is breaking Vortex policy and hurting our sponsors. Yet guys come in here and drop f bombs and don't get lectured, guys in taxidermy area have posts for doing work without a license and even have prices yet they don't get in trouble and Amanda does not remove their posts. Shoot I asked about being a sponsor and got no reply I guess because I'm too Christian/controversial. Guys on here wanna stand up for illegals hauling dope over border while some of us just wanna be able to take our kids hunting without threat of being shot. I brought up very scary situation where dozens of children were almost hurt at Pioneer village filed trip and was called a snowflake I guess because children are supposed to nearly lose life while growing up to toughen them up. ??

So honestly if Amanda don't care what is posted that is actually wrong and if people like Casey can get her to come yell at me for doing what is right then this probably is wrong forum to hang out in. I like to stop back buy when I have coin in pocket cuz always nice buying fun toys but rather discouraging to see people be so disrespectful to others and the sport.

Man, you just can't leave other names out of your posts, can you?

I love how a person using swear words means they had a "rough upbringing".

When yo served out country in the Military, did you every use swear words or did you keep it clean at all times?

• Like 1

Hold on, let me get my paper and a pen. I have to add cursing to list of things you need to do to be a real hunter.

List has grown a lot the last few months.

Must Smile in photos

Shoot no longer than 300 yards

No atv

No trail cams

No flat brims

Must be "average joe" (either a sucky job and/or suck at money management)

Your ice chest cant cost over $100

No Yeti cup

• Like 11

Hold on, let me get my paper and a pen. I have to add cursing to list of things you need to do to be a real hunter.

List has grown a lot the last few months.

Must Smile in photos

Shoot no longer than 300 yards

No atv

No trail cams

No flat brims

Must be "average joe" (either a sucky job and/or suck at money management)

Your ice chest cant cost over $100

No Yeti cup

Better add "must have no respect for the wishes of the person who invested their time and money to create this business entity and show an utter lack of regard for the environment they are trying to create" to the list.

Seems pretty easy to just log off if you dont like the forum.

• Like 2

Wow, I hope you guys never come by any of the camps ive been in...you might get offended.

• Like 2

Wow, I hope you guys never come by any of the camps ive been in...you might get offended.

True.....but if it was your camp that would be my problem.

If you came into my camp using the language displayed on this thread I would ask you to leave camp!

Without using vulgar language!! :blink:

Having said that I would enjoy bumping into anybody on this forum out there in the woods to share a campfire discussion because we all love to hunt and hunting is what this website is all about even though we get tangled up in little spats over language, trail cams, flat brim hats, ATV's and like DB said.....the list gets bigger every day!!!

Profanity is the crutch of a conversational cripple. ~ Jay Alexander

Twas but my tongue, 'twas not my soul that swore. -- Euripides
Take not God's name in vain; select a time when it will have effect. -- Ambrose Bierce
According to the website "cuss control" Swearing is bad for the following reasons:

Swearing Imposes a Personal Penalty
It gives a bad impression
It makes you unpleasant to be with
It endangers your relationships
It's a tool for whiners and complainers
It reduces respect people have for you
It shows you don't have control
It's a sign of a bad attitude
It discloses a lack of character
It's immature
It reflects ignorance
It sets a bad example