biglakejake

hey Amanda this is a crock of shoot...

Hold on, let me get my paper and a pen. I have to add cursing to list of things you need to do to be a real hunter.

List has grown a lot the last few months.

Must Smile in photos

Shoot no longer than 300 yards

No atv

No trail cams

No flat brims

Must be "average joe" (either a sucky job and/or suck at money management)

Your ice chest cant cost over $100

No Yeti cup

Whats wrong with having a yeti cup?

Hold on, let me get my paper and a pen. I have to add cursing to list of things you need to do to be a real hunter.

Must Smile in photos

No atv

No trail cams

No flat brims

No Yeti cup

No idea, I dont make the rules.

Must Smile in photos

No atv

No trail cams

No flat brims

No Yeti cup

Don't forget no designer camo!

• Like 1

Must Smile in photos

No atv

No trail cams

No flat brims

No Yeti cup

No idea, I dont make the rules.
We do seem to have a lot of rules

The best part of this thread has been listening to George Carlin for the last 6 hours.

I actually laughed out loud. R.I.P. Mr Carlin.

Sad to see members here stoop to this level of self indulgence, profanity lacks sanity. Very disappointed in a lot of people on here, a well respected public forum.

Pretty disgusting attitudes but I guess some people just feel the need to prove something.

• Like 1

Sad to see members here stoop to this level of self indulgence, profanity lacks sanity. Very disappointed in a lot of people on here, a well respected public forum.

Pretty disgusting attitudes but I guess some people just feel the need to prove something.

yep and Amanda won't tolerate it one bit. Running a tight ship is what's makes such a great forum.

yep and Amanda won't tolerate it one bit. Running a tight ship is what's makes such a great forum.
I'm surprised it's lasted this long.

I don't use abusive or vulgar language in my posts. I've been flamed for admonishing other's posts for containing such language. A private message is just that, private. I understand the programming is in place to ultimately cut the head off a potential P.I.T.A for the administrators, yet I've been frustrated a few times by the changes to my post in private message after I push the button to submit. I don't plan on leaving this wonderful place for that reason, and I don't think Big Lake is either.

As far as my commentary on this thread, try hitting your left little toe with a ball peen hammer and not swearing. Then try hitting your right little toe with the same hammer and swearing like sailor. Let me know the results.

Also, George Carlin was a funny, Funny man!

Yes you can make a bleeping point without bleeping swearing. If i offend somebody too bleeping bad. That's my bleeping point exactly. Now stop crying like a bunch of little bleepers and talk bleeping hunting. Am i bleeping right or am i bleeping wrong. i know there little i's but i didn't what to leave out the bleeping spelling police either. Just kidding calm the bleep down people Hahahahaha!!!!!!

I would just like to know what these two old goats were talking about to want to swear. Lol

• Like 1

I'm surprised it's lasted this long.
I am guessing that this thread is going to iron it's self out on its own. Hopefully some folks will learn from it.