Sign in to follow this  
elkhunter

What sunglasses do you wear?

I wear Smiths Guide in brown lens for flyfishing and bass, but do wear Native Bolder in blue lens for daily driving and big ocean water fishing. I like the interchangeable lenses on Native.

Wiley X

I'm in the market as well but I am nearsighted and don't wear contacts. Have had two pairs of Smith (Action) Optics. Need new ones again. Its between Smith and Maui Jim. Looking at Maui Jim Stingray with bronze glass lenses depending on the price. May end up with 3rd set of Smiths.

3M saftey glasses that they used to sell at Home Depot. Bought all they had when they were discontinuing them. I'm on the last pair now.

I must have 6 pairs of these, love em.
Maybe same ones I have...my buddy gave me a pair from his work crew. I love them and will be getting more...

Yep, this.

I buy them in a multi-pack online, works out to just a few bucks a pair. If you have a tendency to break or lose a lot of sunglasses, or even if you don't, they're great. Very comfortable, UV protection, I keep a pair in every vehicle, in all my backpacks, and some extras in the house.

Purchased the Costa Reefton with 580G lenses today. They are very comfortable, snug and the clarity is awesome. Tomorrow is a fishing day, looking forward to see how they do!

• Like 1