Sign in to follow this  
kidso

Primos Cam in 23N

Came across this unlocked cam in an area I hunt a lot. Send me a PM if it is yours. It has probably been out in the field for less than two weeks. I have some information for you.

• Like 1

Never mind. Already found the owner.

A lot of cameras up there. Hoping to add a few myself fairly soon :)

Tried to Pm but I run a few primos cams up there. Proof cam 03? Only one I could think of that would qualify in that time frame.

Everywhere, time to outlaw them by water, ya I said it outlaw!!!

• Like 1

Need to outlaw them period. We know of roughly 250 in N alone. If you can learn how to hunt with out cameras and salt find a new job or hobby

• Like 3

Need to outlaw them period. We know of roughly 250 in N alone. If you can learn how to hunt with out cameras and salt find a new job or hobby

I agree even the playing field.
  • Like 1

cameras do level the playing field though.

• Like 2

They don't level the field for the people that can't afford time off work to travel back and forth to the strip all summer and fall.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I am going to have to go with trphyhntr on this one. Everyone has the opportunity to use trail cams. Now if you cant afford it or have the time to place them during the off season that's a personal problem(no offense). Plus its not like using them compensates for poor hunting skills. Trail cams have changed the game for sure, but I wouldn't say in a bad way. Just another tactic to implement into a hunting strategy.

• Like 3

They don't level the field for the people that can't afford time off work to travel back and forth to the strip all summer and fall.

thats why cameras level the field, you leave them for when you cant be up there scouting the entire time like outfitters. when you put it like that it sounds like sour grapes more than anything. if i was a guide id be stoked for the ban

• Like 2

Lol

For you guys who are "in the know" in the camera game, would you say that the proliferation of cameras is more from "individuals" or from "guides"? Which group has the largest number of cameras out there?

I don't care one way or the other about cameras for hunting. The only issue I have with them is the consternation they cause between hunters. Like blinds, tree stands, or anything else that has a tendency to make an individual believe an animal or a spot belongs to him/her, cameras often seem to lead to a false sense of "ownership".

• Like 1