Sign in to follow this  
metau

Optics, firearms, reloading stuff & misc. for sale

Eliminating the last of my debt and liquidating some of my gear to help achieve that. Not interested in any trades. Will post pics tomorrow.

• Vortex Viper PST, 4-16x50 EBR-1(MRAD) FFP, slight wear, sun shade, butler creek cap, box w/paperwork. Includes Vortex precision matched 30mm rings. Clears bull barrel w/caps on and mounted on a 20moa rail. $700.
  • Leupold RX-600, with case, $150
  • Leica 1200 Rangefinder. $250.
  • Remington 660 in 308. $600.
  • Glock 19 Gen 3, used, 3 mags and a paddle holster. $500.
  • Jim White tripod head, w/heavy duty handle built by Jim before his passing. Two plates. $225. SPF
  • Weatherby Vanguard S2, 257 Wby, w/weaver style 2-pc bases. Will throw in a few boxes of Weatherby and Hornady brass/ammo, and a set of RCBS FL dies. $500.
  • Remington 700 ADL varmint, 22-250. Best shooting factory rifle I have ever seen. Has shot a .12" 5 shot group before, and consistently does sub-.2" groups at 100 yards with 52gr Bergers. It will shoot the WW whitebox value pack in .75" groups all day long. Rifle only for $500. Will include a Jewell HVRTSBR-A trigger, ~200 pcs of Lapua brass, RCBS dies, load data and any loaded ammo for $800.
  • Vortex Razor Gen II, 1-6x24 JM-1 BDC, with Bobro Single lever cantilever scope mount, throw lever, front flip cap and neoprene scope cover. $1400.

All prices are for FTF here in the valley. Firearms sold with an AZ ID/DL in person, or shipped to FFL. Anything shipped, insured, will be at cost.

• Like 2

Casey- Yep. That's the start of it. I'll be posting more over the weekend. With the exception of the Swaro's and Jim White head, I just do not use the other stuff enough to justify keeping it around. Way too many projects, so I am consolidating many things, downsizing and paying off what little debt I have left. I want to get back on track for my early retirement and would rather spend those years traveling, hunting and fishing rather than cleaning guns I don't have time to shoot.

Toby- With the exception of the rangefinder, I do not think I am at half of what I paid on anything listed. Some things are listed closer to what I paid than others are, but I feel all are at points to sell.

I will give my CWT family first shot at everything before posting to other sites. All firearms to be sold upon presenting an AZ ID card, 18+ for long guns and 21+ for pistols.

I have also decided to step away from shooting 3 gun, so anyone interested in that gear and those firearms please PM me and I can work out a package deal for you.

Lee- Of course you can. They're called American greenbacks, and 600 of them would tell me exactly how much you want it... :D

• Like 1

I recognized it years ago, but unfortunately my ex did not share the same vision, and things got away from me for a while. Just getting things back in line with where they need to be.

• Like 1

BowElk- It was right at 1 moa with both Hornady and Weatherby factory ammo. My load development never made it far enough to say it was a 1/2 moa shooter, but the results were promising. There were several loads I know it did NOT like, so I will have to see if I still have my notes out on it and can tell you tonight.

Any info or pictures on the 550b?