Dirtbag

Az B&C Rams

2016 was a banner year for B&C rams....I bet 2017 will be as well......if you are looking to draw a sheep tag study the draw info and make two good choices as I drew my second choice.

post-14750-0-56301500-1496801804_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Congrats on the ram, but studying the draw and making good choices doesn't have much to do with drawing unless you have max bp's. 99.9999% luck

• Like 6

Congrats on the ram, but studying the draw and making good choices doesn't have much to do with drawing unless you have max bp's. 99.9999% luck[/quote

Yes, luck does play a major role but if you don't have max points stay away from units that typically go to max point holders. If you break down draw odds you would be surprised to find out some units have a 1 in 700 chance while others can have 1 in 50 odds...I drew without max points because I focused on lesser demand units, and "yes" luck did play a part but if I had put in for the high demand units then I would have had a zero chance without max points.

• Like 4

Congrats on the ram, but studying the draw and making good choices doesn't have much to do with drawing unless you have max bp's. 99.9999% luck[/quote

Yes, luck does play a major role but if you don't have max points stay away from units that typically go to max point holders. If you break down draw odds you would be surprised to find out some units have a 1 in 700 chance while others can have 1 in 50 odds...I drew without max points because I focused on lesser demand units, and "yes" luck did play a part but if I had put in for the high demand units then I would have had a zero chance without max points.

That's true i guess. I'll compromise, 2% studying, 98% luck! Love those red horned rams. What did. Yours score?

• Like 1

That's true i guess. I'll compromise, 2% studying, 98% luck! Love those red horned rams. What did. Yours score?

After 60 day drying period my ram officially grossed just over 174 and netted 173 3/8.....

• Like 2

Great Ram!!

My 24 points and I donated our annual $13 to G&F. 😜

Brian

• Like 4

how many points did you have[/quote

I drew with 23 points.....

Very nice Ram...I have 23 points........BOB!

• Like 1

Awesome ram...looking forward to a red-horned ram for myself one of these decades. My buddy's hunt last year got me hooked!

• Like 1

11 can do it!. Still pure luck but it can happen with less than max in some units. Makes drawing that tag all the more cool when u realize the odds u somehow beat.

• Like 2