Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

CW 10mm Handgun Special Deal - GLOCK 20

We had a gentleman bring this GLOCK 20 Gen4 in as a trade and minus a holster mark here-n-there it is like brand new. I asked him why he was trading it - he told me it just didn't fit his hand well and really was too large a gun for anything other than open carry and home protection. He said it was not a pistol he could carry concealed and was not inclined to take it recreational shooting. That was apparent by the excellent condition.

If you've ever contemplated having a 10mm, this would make a prefect hunting, camping, traveling pack along pistol. The 15+1 capacity is a bonus too. A powerhouse pistol with lots of fuel and GLOCK reliability.

The GLOCK MAP Price on this gun new is $585.00

We have it at $499.00 and if you mention Coues Whitetail, take another $20 off - $106 in savings over new.

$25 ships it anywhere in the lower 48 it's legal

glock%2020%2010mm%20g4%20used.jpg

• Like 2

Open Tomorrow?

Yessir - 10 to 4

Someone buy this before i have to.

Buy it Chris....

Just what I need, positive reinforcement. I need to get out of the house anyway this morning.

Done Deal. Big thanks to Healy Arms.

- Thank you again for your business - and your referrals. We appreciate what you and the other CW members do for us.

• Like 2

Thanks PRDATR for spending the cash so we don't have to. I have my eye on Ruger's new SR1911 in 10mm, but the extra capacity of the Glock would be nice. Either way I would have to also get dies, brass, bullets (no .40 now), holster etc., so you really save me some money.

I'm still waiting for you to get and post a 6" nickel Python that you are practically giving away.

it'll match my blued python perfect!

Blued is the holy grail. Next to an engraved SAA with Ivory grips.

• Like 2