Sign in to follow this  
Jesushunt

1996 Ford F-250 4x4

What be a good price?

Ford F-250 diesel 4x4 long bed b&w gooseneck hitch turn over ball

169112 miles super clean..

want some opinions just don't be a Richard

It's the power stroke or international motor? Power stroke makes it worth a little more, depending on what trans is in it I think 7 is a good starting point.

Just saw few here with more then 200 000 miles for around 10-15

I will post some pics this afternoon I'm thinking to sell it since we don't fit any more

The 7.3L is one of the best engines made. The transmission behind them is a E40D, not the best trans ever made, it won't leave you stranded, but if your a heavy hauler it leaves a lot to be desired. Shift kits and big converters help a little bit, and there are some tricks you can do, but it's just a pillow soft, short shifting trans, that trans is designed to get into 4th and lock up the converter as fast as possible. 96 7.3 extended cab is worth around 7k, more if it's a 4x4, and doesn't leak oil like a stuck pig :)

Just put it on Craigslist is clean not oil leak or anything you guys can see it if any want I will let it go for little less if some one from here want it

Wow, that is a clean truck. You shouldn't have a hard time selling it for 7K. Great deal!