carpcody

Side x side opinions

I'll keep my jeep opinion to myself..

Just sold my jeep. I'm going to go look at the defenders this evening.

No with the upgraded shocks I went with a heavier spring in rear. Set the rebound where I wanted it. The torque compared to a ranger is crazy better. What I love best about it is locking diff.

Right on. Can you switch 4x4 on the fly?

Can't shift the 4x4 on the fly have to slow down to about 5 mph. You can lock the diff on the fly but i always slow down to switch anything..

• Like 2

Love my ranger goes anywhere you point it. I have the 500xp not fast but great on gas and easy to maintain.

I have a Teryx4 and really like it. Had a rzr but I am in the minority and like the teryx better. We don't go out to blaze around so the 4 full size seats and rear storage is more important than the long travel top speed specs. I use it more like a jeep than a sand rail.

Went down a hill that I should of not done!!! Was able to flip it over and keep hunting. Rhino does great for me and I got it for only 4500K I would like something better but I can go anywhere with this( except for deep ruts on a steep hill :) )

post-12761-0-75690800-1503626604_thumb.j

post-12761-0-75690800-1503626604_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hey zeke where was that?

north 37B

Zeke- glad you didn't get hurt. Always wear your seatbelt. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

Im usually really safe! I never crashed a dirt bike or a quad. I looked at it and said maybe we shouldn't but went for it (dump dump dump) And since we weren't planning on doing anything crazy me and my brother did not have are seat belts on. Went up and over, me sliding down now inside on the dirt while my brother was thrown on top of me. After about 10 ft of sliding pain started to set in and praying we would slow down. If it kept going my life would be in a different situation. Got out with some scrapes and bruises with only broken carbon arrows. Said a quick prayer of gratitude, then asked us to find a way to flip it over. Rhino held up just fine

I recently picked up a 2017 Can-Am Defender HD8. Loving it so far! Hope to get some elk blood on it in September! :)

• Like 1

It came down between the ranger and defender for me. Ended up up with the ranger because I got a way better deal. Iv had it for 6 weeks or so and really like it so far.

Went down a hill that I should of not done!!! Was able to flip it over and keep hunting. Rhino does great for me and I got it for only 4500K I would like something better but I can go anywhere with this( except for deep ruts on a steep hill :) )

post-12761-0-75690800-1503626604_thumb.j

Been there, done that. It's not as fun as it looks! Glad you're okay...