Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

Ross Outdoors Grand Opening

Just a quick note that our range is almost complete and we will be celebrating by having factory reps and food available as well as some sales! Look forward to seeing you there! Dont wait any longer to order your strings or get a tune up if needed..

post-3204-0-05155800-1500326102_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

We do appreciate the kind words Will K...Our range is 16 lanes wide and 20 yds long for now..we do have camera system installed and each target has its own monitor to see where you are hitting.We may be getting a Techno-Hunt as well but unsure at this time..Pictures to follow soon..

We are centrally located downtown just off I-17 and just south of I-10 so its easy access either way..I know most folks drive further each weekend just to check cameras..lol B) Besides we are a smaller shop as we only have 4 full time employees..The Van Buren location was bulldozed for the new 202 freeway..

My shameless plug for Ross Outdoors. I just had a new string put on my bow by Ross. My rest broke while I was there shooting it. I told them to put a new rest on and they told me that Ripcords have a lifetime warranty and they ordered me a new one. They could of just put one on and got their 120$. But they didn't. Also, when I went back in to pick my bow up, Nate had me shoot it and even gave me tips on shooting. Great service brings people back. End of shameless plug. I hope to go to the grand opening on the 5th.

Thanks Dug..your check is waiting here for you..LOL :lol:

• Like 1

I thought Ross was moving to fountain hills for some reason?

Outdoorsmans moved to fountain hills

That's not good for my wallet.

I didn't even know Ross moved? Right on my way home sweet.

How does the range work? Can one just stop in and shoot? Fees?

I need some arrows built anyway so good reason to stop.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone's support this weekend making our grand opening a HUGE success..We raffled off a couple high end bows,Swarovski and Zeiss bino's,and Vortex spotting scopes..Badlands and Eberlestock backpacks,toys for the kids...free food and drinks..it was a madhouse but alot of fun!! Some bows were %50 off..most were 15-20 off....Thanks again everyone and the new 20 yard range is set up with camera system and great lighting..See you guys out in the field soon...Nate

post-3204-0-50125300-1502127519_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hey I can see myself!

It was certainly a madhouse, but it was certainly a great time. Got to meet some new folks and gain more insight into this whole Southwestern hunting style, that alone was worth the time spent at the shop, but winning a new bow was pretty sweet too!

Thanks Ross Outdoors! I came in yesterday and got it set up (PSE Drive-R)

I'll be back for sure

• Like 1